Updated March 2024: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
Disney+ is an American OTT video-on-demand subscription platform operated by the Walt Disney Company. But it seems that Disney Plus error code 41 is showing up for many users, simply preventing them from playing the videos they want to watch online.
This means that the content you’re trying to stream is unavailable on Disney Plus servers for some reason. If you are one of those affected, follow this troubleshooting guide to resolve the problem.
What causes a Disney Plus “error code 41”?
Disney Plus error code 41 is a rights management code. It means that it appears when a subscriber attempts to view content that is not available on Disney’s servers or for which Disney no longer owns the rights. If the license rights result in the permanent or temporary removal of the show or movie from the service, error code 41 does appear.
An error code 41 also appears when, due to other problems, the web player or app receives a message that the content you are trying to stream is unavailable. This may be due to server congestion, connectivity issues, or problems with Disney Plus servers.
How to resolve the Disney Plus “error code 41”?
Clean your browser data
- Open your browser and press CTRL + H on your keyboard to open the History tab.
- Then click on Clear Browsing Data in the browser sidebar.
- Then click on the Time Range tab and select All Hours from the list.
- Finally, make sure that the cache and cookies are included in the process and click Clear Data to begin the procedure.
- After clearing your browser’s cache and cookies, log back into your account and verify that the problem is resolved.
Clearing data from the Disney Plus app on Android
- Open your Android device and go to settings.
- Then scroll down and open the Applications tab.
- Now tap Disney Plus and open the Storage tab.
- Finally, tap Clear Data to delete data from the Disney Plus app.
- Then log back into your account and check if the Disney Plus error code 41 is still there.
Updating Disney Plus for Android
- In the app drawer, tap Google Play Store to launch it.
- Then tap the Menu button to open the side box.
- Now tap My apps and games and find Disney Plus in the list.
- Finally, click Update to install the latest version of the app.
Update your Windows operating system
- Press the Windows key on your keyboard to display the Start menu.
- Then click on the gear icon to open Windows settings.
- Then click on Update and Security.
- Finally, click on Windows Update and follow the instructions on the screen to update your system.
- After updating your operating system, go back to Disney Plus and check to see if the problem has been fixed.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
Frequently Asked Questions
This error message means that the content you are trying to stream is not available on the Disney Plus servers for some reason.
Disney Plus error code 41 is a rights management code. It means that it appears when a subscriber attempts to view content that is not available on Disney's servers or for which Disney no longer has rights.
- Clean browser data.
- Delete data from the Disney Plus app on Android.
- Update Disney Plus for Android.
- Update your Windows operating system.