Last Updated on January 31, 2022
Updated September 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
Epson printers are high-quality printers suitable for commercial, private, and professional use. The variety of options offered by Epson and its cost-effectiveness makes this brand very popular. An Epson printer is not completely free of errors, and one such common error is the Epson printer error code 0XEA.
If you encounter this problem, you can use the procedures below to alleviate it.
What causes 0xea error on Epson Expression printers?
- A 0XEA error code occurs when the cartridges are not properly inserted and installed.
- This error also occurs when the print carriage jams due to jammed packaging materials.
- The Epson 0XEA printer error usually appears on new printers if you made a mistake when setting up the printer.
How to resolve the 0xea error on Epson Expression printers?
Disable the Epson printer and reinsert the cartridges
- Turn the Epson printer on.
- Then lift the scanner unit up.
- Now press the stop button.
- Now press the tab on the cartridge to lift it up. Hold it upright while removing it.
- Make sure there is nothing stuck to the cartridge.
- Replace the cartridge. Push it in until it clicks into place.
- Fold the scanner unit down.
- Press the stop button to return the printhead to its original position.
- The printer light blinks. When the light stops flashing, the ink loading is complete.
Start the Epson 0xea recovery program
- Visit the official website of Epson printers.
- Download the “Epson 0xea Repair Tool” program to your system.
- Once the download is complete, install the “Epson 0xea Repair Tool” program.
- Once the installation is complete, open the tool and click the “Scan Now” button.
- Wait for the scan to complete.
- Then click the “Repair” button. The tool will begin to fix the problem.
- When the process is complete, restart your Epson printer.
- Print a test page to see if the error has been corrected.
Run a third-party troubleshooter
- Download the third-party troubleshooter to your system.
- Select the “Scan now” option.
- Wait for the program to scan your device for the error.
- When the scan is complete, click the “Allow” icon.
- Give the tool time to fix the error.
- After the tool fixes the problem, restart your Epson printer.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
Frequently Asked Questions
Sometimes your Epson printer may give an error message due to a paper jam. In this case, it is recommended that you disassemble the computer to remove the jammed documents. This can be eliminated by using a piece of cloth and a brush, and then wiping the machine clean.
Sometimes simply restarting your computer and printer can be the solution to the "printer in error" problem. Turn off the printer and computer completely, leave them in that state for a few minutes, then turn them back on and see if the problem is resolved.
- Stop printing on your computer.
- Turn off the Windows 10 system.
- Cancel the print jobs on your Epson printer and turn it off.
- Now reboot the system.
- Also, turn on the printing device.
- Your printer is no longer in an error state. Use it as usual.