Last Updated on May 29, 2021
Updated December 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
Pokemon Go Error 26 is a particularly unpleasant problem that causes Pokémon encountered in the wild to no longer appear. Rare Pokémon can appear and disappear before the player is able to catch them.
Fortunately, there is a solution for players affected by the bug. Here’s how to avoid error 26.
What causes the Pokemon Go Error 26
According to some players, error 26 “appears when players get thrown out of the fight scene in the gym.” This is probably due to slow server response. Reports of latency spikes and high data consumption when clicking on a nearby Pokemon after the error occurs suggest that there is a lot of client-server synchronization going on. ”
Error 26 appears to be caused by desynchronization and latency between you and the server. This can be caused by several factors, such as a problem with your signal or telephone connection, a problem with your service provider, or a malfunction of the server itself. The cause of the problem doesn’t matter, the result is always the same, so we’ll focus on it.
How to Solve the Pokemon Go Error 26
Cleaning the cache
Sometimes the cache can also prevent the game from working properly. Therefore, try clearing the app’s cache once. To do this, follow these steps,
- Open the settings menu of your phone.
- Go to the option that says apps or apps.
- Now scroll down and find the Pokemon Go app.
- When you find it, click on it and open it.
- There you will find the options to uninstall, force quit, and clear the cache.
- Click on the “Clear Cache” option.
- Restart the game and see if the problem occurs again.
Reinstalling the game
Sometimes some corrupted game files can cause errors in games. If none of the above solutions helped, try reinstalling the game as well. To do this,
- Tap and hold the Pokemon Go icon on your smartphone.
- If you have an app drawer, open it and tap and hold the Pokemon Go icon.
- You should now see the uninstall option.
- Tap on it and wait for the process to complete.
- After successfully uninstalling the game, open the Google Play Store.
- In the search box, type Enter Pokemon Go and search for it.
- Now reinstall the Pokemon Go app on your phone.
To avoid a delay between your phone and the game’s servers, we need to return the Pokemon that caused this problem. To do this,
- Start the Pokemon Go game and open the map view.
- Then go to the main menu and click on the Pokemon button.
- Find the same Pokemon in your memory that caused the error, with the same CP, the same error date, and the same name.
- Remove that pokemon from your memory.
- Catch it again on the bridge.
If the error has only recently appeared after you’ve changed locations, you may be being held back by location issues. The Pokemon Go game is limited to only certain areas and locations.
So if this seems to be the cause of your Pokemon Go error, try using a VPN server. There are many free VPN apps available in the Google Play Store. Use the one you like best and place it in a place where Pokemon Go works well.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
Frequently Asked Questions
- Change the battery settings.
- Force a reboot of the app.
- Check your device's network.
The error code 26 in Pokemon is displayed when the player is dropped from the game due to a network or server response delay. The error occurs when the user tries to catch a Pokemon, and the game usually drops the player from the game after throwing several pokéballs.
Check if your mobile device has a reliable network connection, or wait a while and try connecting again. If the problem persists, try closing and reopening the Pokémon GO app: Android: Tap Settings -> Apps -> Pokémon GO -> Force Shutdown.
- Launch Pokemon Go.
- On the map screen, click the image of your avatar in the bottom left corner.
- Click on the Style option.
- Tap the header icon in the upper right corner.
- Turn off Wi-Fi and data streaming on your device.
- Double-click the icon in the upper right corner to change your gender.
- Change your hair color from purple to black.