Last Updated on January 11, 2022
Updated September 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
wwahost.exe is an executable exe file which is a part of the Microsoft WWA Host process that comes with the Microsoft WWA Gostitelj program developed by Microsoft Windows operating system developer.
If the wwahost.exe process is important in Windows 10, you should be careful when removing it. Sometimes wwahost.exe process can be associated with CPU or GPU. If it is malware or a virus, it may run in the background.
What causes WWAHost.exe High usage of hard disk, CPU or memory?
WWAHost.exe is a legitimate Microsoft program. It is even one of the most important system files in Windows. So if you see WWAHost.exe running in Task Manager, it’s normal and you shouldn’t be too worried.
However, it is not normal when WWAHost.exe consumes a significant amount of memory or CPU. If you encounter such a problem, it may be due to a corrupted file. These things can cause your applications and processes to behave improperly.
How to solve WWAHost.exe High hard disk, CPU, or memory usage problem?
Re-installation of the Mail app and clearing the cache
- Open the Settings window by pressing the Windows and I keys, then click on Applications.
- Go to the right side of the window and scroll down to find the target app.
- Click on it and select the Uninstall option.
- Then follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process.
- When the uninstall is complete, close the Settings window.
- Open the Run window by pressing the Windows and R keys, then type WSReset and click OK.
- After clearing the cache, reinstall the application and run it to see if the error persists.
Terminate the WWAHost.exe process
- Right-click the Windows icon on your desktop to open the Start menu, and then select Task Manager to continue.
- Find the WWAHost.exe process by scrolling down the pop-up window, then right-click it and select End Task.
- Once the WWAHost.exe high CPU load problem is resolved, you can re-enable the process by following these steps.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
Frequently Asked Questions
- Reboot the system.
- Stop or restart the processes.
- Update the drivers.
- Check for malware.
- Power options.
- Reinstall Windows.
WWAHost.exe is a safe and necessary process in Windows. It acts as a host for metro application processes, just like svchost.exe acts as a host for .dll files. This process is safe and is best left alone to keep your Windows system running smoothly.
WWAHost.exe is a Microsoft utility in the System32 folder that you do not have to do anything with.