Updated September 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
Mobile Plans App under Windows 10 allows you to connect to the Mobile Knowledge Plan if you have a SIM card in your laptop or laptop. It uses an integrated SIM card (eSIM) in your PC. It also means that if you use an everyday desktop PC connected exclusively via Ethernet or WLAN, it will be inefficient for you. So, on this page, we will learn how to uninstall the Windows 10 Mobile Plans application. We can do this via the Start menu, settings, a PowerShell command, or a free application uninstaller to remove applications.
Finally, there is another trap with this application. As you know, not all regions or countries have paid wireless data plans available. As a result, the Moving Plans application may not be able to display the plans in your country or region, even if there is a built-in cellular modem on your device.
How to uninstall the Mobile Plans application under Windows 10:
Uninstalling the Mobile Plans application via Settings
The first technique works positively, but it is also possible to uninstall it via the settings.
- Click Start Menu > Settings > System > Applications and Features.
- Wait until the application list is completed.
- Click on the Moving Plans application.
- The Move and Uninstall menu appears.
- Click the Uninstall button to remove the Mobile Plans application from Windows.
Uninstall the Mobile Plans application from the Start menu.
The easiest way to uninstall applications is to right-click. There are two ways, one that is new with the latest update of Windows features.
- Click on the Start button and enter Mobile Plans.
- When the Mobile Plans application appears in the list, right-click it.
- Click on the Uninstall option.
There is another uninstall option on the right side of the list that also shows a quick action for the application.
Uninstall the mobile application from your current account in PowerShell.
- Open PowerShell Windows.
- Use one of the following commands for the desired functions in PowerShell, then press Enter to display a list of all Windows applications installed for the current user account.
- (output in a text file on your desktop)
Get-AppxPackage | Name, select PackageFullName >”$env:userprofile\Desktop\Apps_List.txt”.
- (Outputs inside the PowerShell)
Get-AppxPackage | Select Name, Select PackageFullName
- Scroll through the list of installed applications and search for the PackageFullName of the application (e. g. Facebook) you want to uninstall.
For example: Facebook.Facebook_184.108.40.206.9_x64__8xx8rvfyw5nnt
Type the following command in PowerShell and press Enter.
Application Package Complete PackageRemoveName
Replace PackageFullName in the commands above with the current PackageFullName of the application as below in step b above.
For example: Delete appxpackage Facebook.Facebook.Facebook_220.127.116.11.9_x64__8xx8rvfyw5nnt.
As a result, the Moving Plans application has been deleted from your computer.
But what if you want to reload this application? Just go there and download it from the Windows store here or find Mobile Plans in the Windows store.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.