Updated November 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
With over one billion users, WhatsApp Messenger is the world’s most popular messaging application. It allows you to send messages over an Internet connection instead of using your text share, saving you money on your phone bill. You can also use it on your PC.
WhatsApp Web is a browser-based version of the popular WhatsApp Messenger app for chat and video/voice conversations that we all know from iOS and Android. Desktop WhatsApp is available in two versions: a downloadable system application for Mac and Windows or the ability to work directly from the browser. WhatsApp Web and WhatsApp Desktop act as extensions to your WhatsApp mobile account, and all messages are fully synchronized between your phone and computer, so you can view your conversations on any device, no matter where you started. Here we guide you through the use of the WhatsApp navigation application.
How to Use WhatsApp Web on Any Browser
Whether you use Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Microsoft Edge or any other web browser, the procedure remains the same. Simply follow these steps carefully to set up and use WhatsApp Web with ease.
- Open the desktop web browser you normally use and go to web.whatsapp.com.
- This page displays a QR code that needs to be scanned with the smartphone application. Open WhatsApp from the home screen of your iPhone or other smartphone.
- Once you open WhatsApp, you will be directed to the “Chats” section. Go to “Settings” to configure the WhatsApp website.
- Now simply tap Whatsapp Web/Desktop.
- This will open the QR code scanner that is built into the application. Point your phone’s camera at the QR code displayed on web.whatsapp.com and wait a few seconds.
- The web browser will now refresh the page and display your recent chats.
There you go, you’re using WhatsApp on the web!
Your account is now linked to the web client, and you can use WhatsApp directly from your browser. With WhatsApp Web, you can use documents, photos and videos, contacts, and even your computer’s camera to take and share photos. You can also view your friends’ stories, start new chats, edit your profile picture, and use the chat search feature.
Most of the features you use everyday on your phone with WhatsApp are available here, making WhatsApp Web a great utility. If you don’t want to run WhatsApp in a browser, you can download the Windows client and run it natively on your computer.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.