Updated December 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
Many of us who own touch screen devices know Swype. It is a QWERTY keyboard that increases the writing speed. As its name suggests, the application only needs a finger stroke or a pen to enter a letter or text. If you are looking for a similar application to enter text by moving your finger between the virtual letters, try InScribe.
InScribe, freeware has a swype-like feature, which is equipped with some useful features that help you improve typing feel. The program was originally developed in 1997 and was brought back as an advanced version for UMPCs and Tablet PCs.
InScribe functions for Windows:
- Ghost Mode – Allows you to work with files or programs that remain open behind the keyboard without deleting them.
- Reduce and restore option – This option reduces the keyboard to a small window so that it is hidden but still available. The process is reversible and the minimized keyboard can be reset to its original size.
- Size adjustment for comfortable movement – You can adjust the keyboard to fit your fingers or get the perfect size for comfortable movement.
- Different layouts – You can easily access and switch between layouts. The list contains many basic templates that can help you get started
- Customizing the layout – A user can customize the keyboard. For example, it can create different keyboards for e-mail, digital functions, notes or other purposes.
In addition, you can set the option‘Space on Pen Up’ to adjust your preferred text input style. Leave this option disabled when you enter text by pressing. One place where the program seems to be inadequate in its function is word suggestion and automatic correction of misspelled words. It should also improve its user interface.
Inscribe appears as a good keyboard currently available for Windows. The program is free for personal use and compatible with Windows 7 and Windows 8 operating systems.
The freeware was available for download on their homepage illumsoft.com, but apparently disabled.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here