Updated March 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
When you start Windows 10/8/7, you will be prompted to enter your password to log in. This protects your Windows PC from unauthorized access. However, if you are the only person using the PC and you do not want to be asked for the password each time, you can cancel this process and log on to Windows directly and automatically without entering a password.
Automatic connection under Windows
March 2023 Update:
You can now prevent PC problems by using this tool, such as protecting you against file loss and malware. Additionally it is a great way to optimize your computer for maximum performance. The program fixes common errors that might occur on Windows systems with ease - no need for hours of troubleshooting when you have the perfect solution at your fingertips:
- Step 1 : Download PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2 : Click “Start Scan” to find Windows registry issues that could be causing PC problems.
- Step 3 : Click “Repair All” to fix all issues.
To disable the Windows login screen and automatically connect to Windows, do the following:
Open Run, type control userpasswords2 or netpliz and press Enter to open the User Accounts window.
Uncheck Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer and click Apply > OK.
This opens a window asking you to enter your account password. If the account is a local account and does not have a password, leave the field empty.
Restart your computer
Once you have done this, you will find that you can automatically connect to your Windows computer without seeing the login screen and entering your password or credentials.
See this article if you cannot automatically connect to Windows.
- Automatic manual connection of Windows after sleep mode
- Automatic connection to Windows after sleep mode
- Prevent automatic connection after installing Windows updates.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here