Updated March 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
The Control Panel User Account applet helps you manage your user accounts. You can create a new user account, change the user account name and more. But it doesn’t help you much if you need to perform quick operations such as deactivating accounts, changing user benefits and adding multiple users at once. If you want to quickly manage your users , you can use Quick User Manager, a free portable software for Windows 10/8/7.
Manage users in Windows PC
Quick User Manager improves the use of your user accounts because you can manage multiple functions together. You can see all functions on the home page itself, which also contains administrator or guest accounts.
This free software allows you to change user account settings, create, disable, enable, delete, remove lock status, automatically log a user, set an image for a user account, set or delete their password and much more !
In the left pane, click the account you want to edit. A detailed description is automatically displayed on the right side of the start screen:
- User Name – This name contains the name of the account that is stored in the Security Account Manager and cannot be changed.
- User Display Name – The display name is located on the control panel, home screen and Start menu. It can be edited by clicking on the text field.
- User Rights – These include Guest, Default User and Administrator options.
- Account is disabled – you can disable the selected administrator account. This option is not available for embedded user accounts and current user accounts.
- Account is locked – Use this option to check if your account is randomly locked.
- If the user account password can be changed, is required or if the password has expired.
- If the password for the selected user account has expired.
- Automatic Login – Only one user account can be configured to automatically log in.
- Delete user from home screen – Selecting this user account deletes it from the home screen.
You can make all these changes by clicking on the available check boxes. To apply and confirm these settings, press Save Changes. After clicking, a successful pop-up message appears as confirmation.
You can also edit the user account image by clicking the Edit image available button on the interface itself. Once selected, a pop-up window will appear where you can browse your favorite image and center, crop or stretch the new image.
To manage your user accounts, you can easily change the password with the Quick User Manager. Press the Set Password button to display a field in which you can change the password by entering the current password and new passwords. You can also use this application to create or delete new accounts.
This program is very useful for creating multiple user accounts or modifying existing accounts.
Quick User Manager free download
March 2023 Update:
You can now prevent PC problems by using this tool, such as protecting you against file loss and malware. Additionally it is a great way to optimize your computer for maximum performance. The program fixes common errors that might occur on Windows systems with ease - no need for hours of troubleshooting when you have the perfect solution at your fingertips:
- Step 1 : Download PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2 : Click “Start Scan” to find Windows registry issues that could be causing PC problems.
- Step 3 : Click “Repair All” to fix all issues.
Click here to download and manage your user accounts easily and quickly.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here