Updated March 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
The PETYA-Ransomware is one of the latest online threats for PC users. This is malware that overwrites the MBR (Master Boot Record) of your PC and makes it unbootable and also prevents the PC from rebooting in safe mode. Simply put, PETYA Ransomware is malware that encrypts your PC and demands a ransom against the decryption key.
Petya Ransomware Password Generator & Decryption Program
March 2023 Update:
You can now prevent PC problems by using this tool, such as protecting you against file loss and malware. Additionally it is a great way to optimize your computer for maximum performance. The program fixes common errors that might occur on Windows systems with ease - no need for hours of troubleshooting when you have the perfect solution at your fingertips:
- Step 1 : Download PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2 : Click “Start Scan” to find Windows registry issues that could be causing PC problems.
- Step 3 : Click “Repair All” to fix all issues.
Although it is natural for users to panic in this situation and pay the ransom to get the decryption key, fortunately, there is now a decryption tool. A new Petya password generator has been developed to allow users to decrypt their hard drive without paying ransom. Yes You can recover your infected and encrypted PETYA hard drive without having to pay for a single coin. However, the method is a bit technical and would not be easy for a non-technician, but it is still worth a try.
How to use the Petya ransom decryption program
You must first extract some data from a PETYA infected drive by connecting another computer to it. You must get the 512 bytes of verification data and 8 bytes nonce to be accurate. You can also use a hexadecimal editor to get the verification and nonce sector of the encrypted disk.
Data location :
8 bytes not available : Sector 54[0x36] Offset : 33[0x21]
Encrypted verification sector 512 bytes : Sector 55[0x37] Offset : 0[0x0]
- Save files as src.txt and nonce.txt.
- Go to the Leostone decryption site petya-pay-no-ransom.herokuapp.com to use the genetic solver that will provide you with the decryption key within seconds.
- This web page has two fields in which you must insert the requested data from the infected reader.
- Click’Send’ and wait a few seconds. The password generator generates your decryption key.
- Return to your encrypted hard drive and enter the decryption key generated when prompted.
- Your hard drive will be decrypted for free, without paying ransom.
PETYA Ransomware infects your computer and leaves no way to interact with your hard drive, but this online tool developed by Leostone gives you access in seconds.
That’s what the website title says about Github, Get your hard drive encrypted Petya, WITHOUT paying ransom!
Ransomware victim? Check this list of Ransomware Decryptor decryption tools.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here