Updated December 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
Windows 10 Anniversary Update v 1607 caused problems and Windows 10 Creators Update v1703. Some have not installed it, while others who have installed it have problems and problems like freezing Windows 10 and so on. If you are working with installation, upgrade, freeze, activation, etc., you will need to install the software. problems with Windows 10 after the upgrade, this article lists some solutions as well as links to articles you might find useful if you need to solve problems with the anniversary update of Windows 10.
It can be useful if the error code or message is ready. Press Ctrl+F to open the search bar. It will help you quickly find your error
1] View this article in Windows 10 Installation or upgrade error if you get any of the following errors :
- Error 0x80073712
- Error 0x800F0923
- Error 0x80200056
- Error 80240020
- Error 0xC1900208 – Error
- Error 0xC1900200 – 0x20008
- 0xC1900202 0xC1900202 0x20008
- Error code 0x80070070 – 0x20008
- Error 0x80070070 – 0x50012
- Error 0x80070070 – 0x6000000
- Error 0xC1900101 -0x20017
- The update does not apply to your computer
- We were unable to complete the updates. Cancel changes. Do not turn off the computer
- Error when configuring Windows updates. Undo Changes
- Modern Setup Host no longer works
(2) Do you get any of the following errors?
- Error 0x80240020
- Error 0x80240031
- Error 0x80246007
- Error 0x80246017
- Error 0x80D02002
- Error 0xC0000001
- Error 0xC000021A
- Error 0xC0000428
- Error 0xC1900106
- Error 0x80070003 0x20007
- Error 0x8007025D – 0x8007025D 0x2000C
- Error 0x8007002C – 0x4000D
- Error 0x8007002C – 0x4001C
- Error 0x80070070 – 0x50011
- Error 0xC1900101 – 0x2000B
- Error 0xC1900101 – 0x20017
- Error 0xC1900101 – 0x30018
- Error 0xC1900101 – 0x50011 0xC1900101 – 0x50011
- Error 0xC1900200 – 0x50011
- Error 0xC1900202 – 0x20008
- Error 0xC1900208 – 0x4000C
- Error 0xC1900208 – 1047526904
- We were unable to update the system partition
- You are prompted, Enter a product key
These errors that most users encounter when upgrading to Windows 10. If you do, their souls are listed in KB3107983.
3] This article helps you if Windows Update gets stuck downloading updates. Deleting the contents of the SoftwareDistribution folder is known to be useful.
Windows 10 freeze problems
Many users report freeze problems after upgrading to Windows 10 Anniversary Update. If you have problems freezing Windows, follow these steps:
- System maintenance troubleshooting
- Start your Windows 10 in a clean boot state. By performing a clean boot, you can avoid conflicts with third-party software. This will help you identify the offender through trial and error.
Other problems with solutions
1] Check this message if you have problems installing Edge browser extensions. Sending them error logs helps to find a solution to this problem.
2] Go here if your partition is missing after installing Windows 10 Anniversary Update.
3] Check this box if KB3189866 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 v1607 download fails.
4] Perform a Windows 10 activation troubleshooting if you experience activation problems. This Windows 10 activation error list will help you solve activation problems.
5] It is generally known that running the system file checker or DISM to repair the system image fixes many problems with Windows 10. You can download FixWin 10 for Windows 10. It automates many troubleshooting tasks and allows you to solve problems with a single click – and even run SFC and DISM with a single click.
6] Also, if you encounter other problems, read our article on problems and solutions in Windows 10, if you do not find what you are looking for, use our search bar and search for your problem.
7] If you need additional help, you can visit our TWC Windows 10 forum.
If you have another problem with the Windows 10 anniversary update, please let us know below in the Comments section.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here