Updated March 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
QTranslate is a free Windows utility that translates text using online translation services Once text is entered into a text field, it automatically recognizes the language and displays the desired result in the second text field.
The entry is translated using the most popular online translation service – The Google Translate (default). However, you are free to choose other online sources;
- Yahoo ! Babel Fish
- Microsoft Translators
- Promt Mobil
that follows the spelling of the texts provided and the texts translated.
The text entered is translated into English by default, but you can select any language from the translation drop-down menu.
March 2023 Update:
You can now prevent PC problems by using this tool, such as protecting you against file loss and malware. Additionally it is a great way to optimize your computer for maximum performance. The program fixes common errors that might occur on Windows systems with ease - no need for hours of troubleshooting when you have the perfect solution at your fingertips:
- Step 1 : Download PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2 : Click “Start Scan” to find Windows registry issues that could be causing PC problems.
- Step 3 : Click “Repair All” to fix all issues.
Translation services can be changed by clicking on one of the web service names at the bottom of the user interface.
QTranslate has two mouse click translation modes,
- Display icon – A program icon appears next to the cursor when a text is highlighted or selected. Clicking on the icon opens a window showing the translation of the selected text.
- Show Translation– Instantly displays the translated text of the selected text in a popup window. The headset icon in the lower right corner of both text boxes is easily accessible so that the tool can speak the text.
The program also provides a virtual keyboard that allows you to scan and display the history page. To access the keyboard, click the keyboard icon in the upper right corner of the main interface and select the desired language from the drop-down menu.
Key features of QTranslate in a nut shell :
- Translates text in any application that supports text selection (Acrobat Reader, Google Chrome, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Outlook, Skype, etc.). )
- Voice synthesis and spell checking
- Word suggestion/autocompletion (Ctrl+space key)
- Translation history (Ctrl+H)
- Virtual keyboard
Further settings for QTranslate can be made via the taskbar menu (Options).
Download QTranslate from here
QTranslate is also compatible with Windows 7.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here