Updated March 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
RecImg Manager is a new PC utility software from SlimWare, the manufacturers of SlimCleaner and SlimComputer, that takes a snapshot backup of the Windows 8 operating system and installed software. During recovery, RecImg Manager reinstalls only Windows 8 and its components, which means that documents, videos, music and other personal files remain intact and intact. RecImg Manager restores Windows 8 components and software installed in the right place on the hard disk without losing documents, images, music or other data, allowing users to back up and restore their hard disk several times.
RecImg Manager provides an automated and user-friendly touch interface that makes Windows 8 reinstallation quick, intuitive and easy. RecImg Manager can be easily configured to take system snapshots at regular intervals. This ensures that an operating system is always backed up correctly. In addition, RecImg Manager can automatically clean old images, saving valuable storage space. Users can specify where backup images are stored and schedule automatic backups for free.
It uses the SlimWare Utilities cloud database to store the exact settings and configurations of an operating system. Icons, shortcuts, custom settings – all Windows components and applications return to where the damage occurred, with operating system data, files and folders in the same places. Because RecImg Manager allows users to schedule their own backup times, users can choose when and how often to back up their personal computers.
RecImg Manager offers a snapshot:
- The modern Windows 8 Metro interface is easy to use and works well on trays.
- Free and unlimited Windows 8 operating system recovery, including all system files, program files, settings and installed software, in minutes without data loss.
- All videos, music, personal documents and files remain intact; no personal documents are deleted during recovery or recovery.
- Backup images are small enough to be stored on tablets, laptops, ultra-books and other Windows devices, making it easy to reinstall Windows and applications.
- Seamless integration with Windows 8 devices;
- Backup of backups to local and removable drives.
- Manage multiple backups with backup name, date, description and size.
- Schedule – and specify the location of automatic backups.
- Specify the maximum number of snapshots to keep.
- Automatically delete obsolete snapshots.
- Very small application size.
To create a backup , click the Backup tile, select the destination disk, a name for the backup, the location of the backup folder and click
To restore a previous backup , click the Restore tile, select the desired backup and click Restore Now.
RecImg Manager for Windows 8
March 2023 Update:
You can now prevent PC problems by using this tool, such as protecting you against file loss and malware. Additionally it is a great way to optimize your computer for maximum performance. The program fixes common errors that might occur on Windows systems with ease - no need for hours of troubleshooting when you have the perfect solution at your fingertips:
- Step 1 : Download PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2 : Click “Start Scan” to find Windows registry issues that could be causing PC problems.
- Step 3 : Click “Repair All” to fix all issues.
You can download RecImg Manager from here.
How to create a custom system refresh image simply with the Recimg.exe integrated in Windows 8 may also interest you.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here