Updated March 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
You may need a tool that can change control of your mouse with any application you use. If so, you can try an application called X Mouse Button Control. This freeware can change your mouse control to other settings you need for your different applications.
The application can modify your PC mouse control to perform various tasks, such as linking to the application or performing simple tasks you wanted to perform using keyboard keys or a combination of keys.
You get 5 different layers, for each layer you can select different commands and switch from one layer to another very easily via the shortcut keys. You can even set a shortcut key to enable/disable XMBC so you can disable or enable XMBC very quickly. You can select different controllers for different applications. When you open this particular application, this particular group of controls is enabled.
For example, in this image, you can see how I made various settings for my different installed applications.
There are many parameters you can use to improve the application’s performance and adapt it to your needs.
March 2023 Update:
You can now prevent PC problems by using this tool, such as protecting you against file loss and malware. Additionally it is a great way to optimize your computer for maximum performance. The program fixes common errors that might occur on Windows systems with ease - no need for hours of troubleshooting when you have the perfect solution at your fingertips:
- Step 1 : Download PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2 : Click “Start Scan” to find Windows registry issues that could be causing PC problems.
- Step 3 : Click “Repair All” to fix all issues.
For the default settings, I recommend the following:
- Left Click: Normally, left click or double click as desired.
- Right click : Same right click
- Middle key : Alt + Tab
- Mouse wheel up : Application frequently opened, I did it with my web browser, because I open it very often.
- Mouse Wheel Down: Any other common application or control I have made with Print Screen.
You can define different controls for different applications; this application allows you to create shortcuts for the mouse. You can have many innovative ideas and control your PC with the mouse. I created these controls for Microsoft Word :
- Mouse wheel up : Copy Ctrl +C
- Mouse wheel down : Paste Ctrl + V
And for Windows Media Player I did these controls :
- Mouse wheel up : Increase volume
- Mouse wheel down :
- Middle Button: Mute
You can have different ideas and you can control your PC with the mouse and do much more with it. You have many options that you can select from a long list for a particular control or button.
X-Mouse Button Control is very easy to use and has a very user-friendly interface. It is free and can be downloaded from the developer’s website.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here