Last Updated on November 19, 2020
Updated November 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
Many users complain that they are concerned about the update file for PS4. Error CE-34788-0 can not be used. PlayStation is one of the most popular game consoles, first released in 2013. The latest version of this console is PS4 Pro, which allows you to play the latest games with 4K resolution on the frequencies faster images. Although it is a reliable device, there are times when you may encounter problems that can become quite annoying. One of the problems we are going to fix today is the PS4 CE-34788-0 error.
If you have problems with your computer or Android device, you can contact us using this form. We will be happy to help you with any problem with your device. This is a free service, which we offer without any conditions. However, we ask you to be as detailed as possible when contacting us, so that you can make an accurate assessment and find the right solution.
What causes error PS4 CE-34788-0
You may encounter an error CE-34788-0 when loading PS4 or after downloading a new update. This error often occurs with two main forms of the next message:
- You cannot use this update file.
- You cannot use the update file on your USB device. To install the update file from the USB stick, make sure that you are using the correct update type.
The main reason for the error PS4 CE-34788-0 is that you downloaded a bad update file automatically or manually from a USB stick. Here are 2 troubleshooting methods that you can use to solve the problem.
Manually update your PS4 system in safe mode
In most cases you can count on automatic download of all system updates to PlayStation, which is very nice. However, if the update fails – and this happens – you will have to download the download and flash it yourself.
Before you can start, you will need a few things:
- Connect to the Internet on another device – phone, computer, etc. Д.
- A USB stick that has enough space to download the update (8GB should be more than enough).
- The last update file.
- Micro USB cable
Note. If you upload the update file to your phone, you will need a USB flash drive that is compatible with your phone.
Hardware reset of the PS4 console
- Press and hold the power button on the PS4 console and wait until the system turns off completely.
- Disconnect the power supply from the console and press the power button two or three times to ensure that all power is off from the system. Leave the console in this state for about three minutes.
- Then reconnect the power supply and leave it for a while (wait until the LED on the front panel changes color from white to yellow).
- Turn on the PS4 and see if the error code CE-34788-0 PS4 has been cleared.
Fixing the error code (Ce-34788-0) is not difficult. You just need to try different methods. Sometimes it is enough to change the flash drive or the update file has not loaded correctly. In some cases the hard disk needs to be repaired on its own as damaged sectors affect its operation. In any case an error (CE-34788-0) is one of the easiest to fix. Do not panic if this happens to you, because all the proposed solutions are easy to implement.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.