Updated March 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
Sometimes a user must take an image of what is on their screen and insert it into a document, e-mail or other file to demonstrate a specific program or problem, or upload it to a website for image sharing. Among the many screen capture tools available for Windows OS, Screenshot Captor is one. It offers very useful features that the average user expects in an easy-to-use interface.
The user interface makes it easy to manage multiple screenshots at once and allows the user to save an image of an active window, full screen or rectangular area as a graphic file. It supports some basic editing functions such as cropping, highlighting and resizing. In a way, Screenshot Captor helps you take screenshots with minimal effort.
The tool also improves screenshots captured with different blur and shadow effects and saves them in GIF, PNG, JPG, TIF and other formats. All recording modes are easily accessible via a taskbar icon or customizable keyboard shortcuts.
March 2023 Update:
You can now prevent PC problems by using this tool, such as protecting you against file loss and malware. Additionally it is a great way to optimize your computer for maximum performance. The program fixes common errors that might occur on Windows systems with ease - no need for hours of troubleshooting when you have the perfect solution at your fingertips:
- Step 1 : Download PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2 : Click “Start Scan” to find Windows registry issues that could be causing PC problems.
- Step 3 : Click “Repair All” to fix all issues.
Now includes a complete set of scanner capture and scanner image correction tools, allows perfect capture of Windows 7 partial transparency effects and allows you to easily upload screenshots to image hosting services such as Imageshack, Flickr, Photobucket, etc.
The following features distinguish Captor from other screen capture utilities:
- Complete set of scanner capture and scanner image correction tools.
- Perfect capture of Windows 7 partial transparency effects.
- Easy or on-demand automatic upload of screenshots to various image hosting services
- Intelligent automatic file naming and ability to integrate text comments into files.
- Excellent multi-monitor support.
- Optional automatic versioning of image files.
- Automatic scrolling capture for windows too large for the screen.
- Deluxe vignette machine.
- Quick context dialog box after registration.
- Quick Email menu.
- Ease of use
- Wide variety of recording options
- Many filters and effects to apply
- Requires few resources
- Causes problems when trying to apply certain effects
- Requires a learning curve
Overall, Screenshot Captor establishes itself as a complete screenshot program for Windows. It is free for personal use, but you must request a license key every six months.
Download Screenshot Captor of here. (UPDATE: Please read the comments before downloading)
You can also view our free Windows Screen Capture Tool, which allows you to capture full screen, selected screen areas, windows, web pages and more. You can also add watermarks to your screenshot or edit the image with the simple image editor.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here