Updated May 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
Although the print screen and cutting tool do the job well, they lack some important features. If you are looking for free screenshot software for Windows, you can try this tool called Screeny. It’s free, and you can find some important options to customize the screenshot after shooting.
Screen capture software for Windows 10
Screeny has several impressive options to increase your productivity. Here are its features in brief:
- Save as PDF : You can save the screenshot directly as PDF.
- Printing: It allows you to print the screen with your default printer.
- Send by e-mail : If you want to send the screenshot by e-mail, it is possible with this tool.
- Send to editor : It comes with an extended editor for adding thumbnails, text, etc.
- Open in application : If you want to open the screenshot in another application like Photoshop, Photos, etc. you can do so with this option.
- Send to Word/Excel/PowerPoint/MindManager : If you want to open the screenshot in Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint or MindManager, you can use the appropriate options.
- Add shadows, Edge effects, Watermark, Mouse pointer, etc.
The most important feature of this tool is that it automatically records the screenshot. This means that if you have editing problems, you don’t have to worry, because the screenshot is already stored on your computer.
How to take and edit screenshots with Screeny
May 2023 Update:
You can now prevent PC problems by using this tool, such as protecting you against file loss and malware. Additionally it is a great way to optimize your computer for maximum performance. The program fixes common errors that might occur on Windows systems with ease - no need for hours of troubleshooting when you have the perfect solution at your fingertips:
- Step 1 : Download PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2 : Click “Start Scan” to find Windows registry issues that could be causing PC problems.
- Step 3 : Click “Repair All” to fix all issues.
Screeny is very easy to use. Download it first and install it on your computer. During installation, you must select a language and a subject.
Otherwise German remains the default language. Then, the Print Screen button is set as the default shortcut key. If you use another screen capture tool that uses the same key as the default key, you can select a different key combination.
After taking a screenshot, you will see a window like this :
Here you see all options. If you want to edit the screenshot, click the Send to Editor button and a new window opens.
Here you can crop, add a cursor/form, draw a box/line/circle and much more.
Finally, you can save the image in the desired format, which includes PNG, JPG, BMP, PDF, etc.
I found Screeny very useful for taking screenshots. If you want to try it, you can download the free version here.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here