Updated May 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
Sometimes the 0xc00000a5 error in Google Chrome bothers us a lot. As a result, Google Chrome cannot work properly and can be stopped even when it is running. If this error occurs, Chrome will not be able to open web pages in this case. If you want to correct the Google Chrome 0xc00000a5 error, you should read this complete guide.
0xc00000a5 error messages may appear in Google Chrome during software installation or when the browser starts. When this happens, the browser can’t open pages. These are the following symptoms of the 0xc00000a5 error:
- The 0xc00000a5 error appears and causes the active browser window to crash.
- Your PC often crashes with error 0xc00000a5 when you run the browser.
- The chrome error 0xc00000a5 is always displayed.
- Google Chrome cannot be initialized
- Your PC becomes lethargic and reacts slowly to keyboard or mouse input.
- Windows periodically freeze for a few seconds
Cleaning Malware from your PC
The very first step should always be to check your PC for malware. Malware can affect files on your PC in many ways. Damaging and destroying them simply by sitting on your PC is one of them.
- If your Windows Defender is not enabled, enable it by going to the Settings application.
- Download and install the “Malwarebytes” to scan your PC.
- Click the “Scan Now” button to start a system scan.
- Run it and select the found malware and delete it if found.
May 2023 Update:
You can now prevent PC problems by using this tool, such as protecting you against file loss and malware. Additionally it is a great way to optimize your computer for maximum performance. The program fixes common errors that might occur on Windows systems with ease - no need for hours of troubleshooting when you have the perfect solution at your fingertips:
- Step 1 : Download PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2 : Click “Start Scan” to find Windows registry issues that could be causing PC problems.
- Step 3 : Click “Repair All” to fix all issues.
Disable Compatibility Mode
- Go to the desktop and find the shortcut icon for Chrome Browser
- Right-click and go to “Properties”.
- Then click on the “Compatibility” tab.
- Activate the option “This program in compatibility mode for”.
- Then click on the “Apply” button.
- Click on the OK button
Sometimes going to Windows 7 solves the problem.
Add No Sandbox Flag
- Right-click the Chrome shortcut.
- Choose properties.
- Go to the bottom of the target field and add -no-sandbox at the end of the existing text.
- Click Apply, then click OK.
Reinstall Google Chrome Browser
- Press the Windows key and X simultaneously, and then select Programs and Features. You can also click Start > Control Panel > Programs and go to Programs and Features.
- Select Google Chrome and click Uninstall.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the complete removal of the software and restart your computer when prompted.
- Go online and download the latest version of Chrome. To do this, you need to use Internet Explorer, but fortunately this is a one-time process.
- Run the installation file and follow the on-screen instructions.
Chrome is naturally one of the most famous web browsers in the world. The browser is fast, efficient and appreciated. However, errors such as 0xc00000a5 can affect your experience with the browser.
If the problem persists or if the user has a question, they can resolve it by contacting Google Technical Support. To contact support, a User may use the contact information provided on the official Google website.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.