Updated September 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
Starter is a Cum boot manager Cum task manager Cum service manager will help you manage your Windows boot items and programs and more. The tool also lists all processes and information on memory usage, DLLs, priorities, number of threads, etc. Let’s take a look at this free software to manage or disable startup programs.
Starter Startup Manager Freeware
The application highlights all elements of the startup folder, hidden registry entries and some of the initialization files. With this information, the user can modify, create or delete startup elements, or disable them temporarily or permanently.
The second feature of the application is to list all processes and give the user a little more detail about them. There is information about memory consumption, DLLs, priorities, number of threads, etc. It also offers the possibility to end processes.
The third characteristic is that it displays the list of active services.
In short, as already mentioned, Starter plays the role of (16) cum Task Manager cum Services Manager cum Services Manager – all combined in one application !
The different functions are divided into the following tabs:.
- Start Tab : Displays the list of programs that have been automatically started with the operating system, even if they are in hidden mode. You can change their functions with a single click, disable them by disabling and changing their start details. It also displays programs at registry level. The application saves a lot of time when managing startup applications.
- Process Tab : This is exactly like the Task Manager, but shows more details. The percentage of CPU usage by processes is shown below in the application. The advantage of using Starter is that it saves time compared to opening the task manager and checking or stopping processes. Every time my system crashes, it’s pretty hard to access the Task Manager window – but in this application, you just have to press a button.
- Services Tab : This tab has the same list of features as the service.msc window. We can start, stop, deactivate and activate processes in the same way.
Right-click an entry and you will see many actions you can perform with that start or process. Click on the options and you can customize the appearance of the startup software.
Despite the fact that all Starters features are already available under Windows, this 3 in 1 application saves a lot of time when searching and modifying program properties.
Since it is free and useful, it can be downloaded for the user’s benefit from here.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here