Troubleshooting: Stop Error Code 0x00000024 BSOD in Windows
When you get error 0x00000024, you may see a blue screen (also called “death screen”) with the message “stop 0x00000024” when you boot your computer or shortly thereafter. This doesn’t mean much to the average user, but it can make it difficult to access your data.
And then it becomes a huge problem. You immediately wonder how to fix error 0x00000024. In this article, you will learn everything about 0x00000024 errors, from their causes to ways to fix them.
What causes the Stop Error Code 0x00000024 BSOD?
- A virus or malware attack.
- Damaged device drivers.
- Old or misconfigured drivers.
- Damaged hard disk or system files.
- Drivers conflict due to installation of new hardware.
- Deleted system files after drivers or software installation.
- Due to NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM STOP error caused by corrupted RAM.
- Damage to the Windows registry due to software installation or removal.
How to resolve the Stop Error Code 0x00000024 BSOD?