How to Troubleshoot Roku Error Code 003 Problem
The Roku error code 003 appears when you try to update the software on your Roku device. It is directly related to the software update process and usually occurs when there are certain connection problems between your Roku device and the Roku servers.
What causes a Roku 003 error code?
- Server offline
- Internet problem
- Outdated software
- A problem with the protocol
How to fix Roku error code 003?
Allow Roku through the firewall
- Open the settings by pressing Win + I.
- Click on Update and Security -> Open Windows Security.
- Go to Firewall and Network Protection -> Allow application through the firewall.
- Click on Change Settings and allow Roku through your current network.
- Now reboot your computer and see if the problem persists.
Check if the Roku server is unreachable
You can use a site detector and check to see if the site is inaccessible. If the server is down or under maintenance, you should wait until the problem is resolved. This can take hours or sometimes days, so check the problem so that you can continue broadcasting.