Updated March 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
You may have seen the following message when visiting a website: – The identity of this website or the integrity of this link cannot be verified. When you see this message, there’s not much you can do. In fact, it is an attempt by Windows to warn you about the website you are visiting, because it finds inconsistencies with your certificate.
The identity of this Web site or the integrity of this connection cannot be verified
March 2023 Update:
You can now prevent PC problems by using this tool, such as protecting you against file loss and malware. Additionally it is a great way to optimize your computer for maximum performance. The program fixes common errors that might occur on Windows systems with ease - no need for hours of troubleshooting when you have the perfect solution at your fingertips:
- Step 1 : Download PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2 : Click “Start Scan” to find Windows registry issues that could be causing PC problems.
- Step 3 : Click “Repair All” to fix all issues.
If a Web site’s digital certificate has expired or been revoked, if the information contained in the certificate does not match or if the issuing authority is not trustworthy, this message is displayed:
The identity of this website or the integrity of this connection cannot be verified.
- The safety certificate shall be issued by a trusted certification authority.
- The date of the safety certificate shall apply.
- The name on the security certificate is invalid or does not match the name of the website.
Do you want to continue?
Three options are available – Yes | No | See certificate.
If you trust the site, select Yes. In case of doubt, it is better to choose No. If you are familiar with how certificates work, you can select View Certificate, check the details, and then decide whether to continue or not.
If you want to disable this message, you can do so as follows :
Open Control Panel > Internet Options > Advanced Tab.
Under Settings you will see the following security options :
- Verify revocation of publisher certificate
- Verify revocation of server certificate
Disable both and click Apply.
You will not see this message box appear now – but remember that it makes your computer a little less secure when you browse, as you will not receive such warnings.
If you want to keep this setting but disable it for a site you trust, you can whitelist a site as follows:
Select the Security tab > Click Trusted Sites > Click the Sites button.
Enter the URL and click Add.
Click Close > Apply and Exit.
Hope this helps!
Read more: There is a problem with the security certificate for this site.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here