Updated February 2024: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
If you The volume does not contain a detected file system, please ensure that all required file system drivers are loaded and that the volume is not corrupted, then this message gives you the solution to solve the problem. Often, when you have connected a USB storage device to your Windows 10/8/7 computer, you may have received a message that you must format the drive before you can use it. It can be a USB stick, a memory card/SD card or your external hard drive. And this prompt does not allow you to use the floppy until you format it.
Well, we talked very early about what you can do to correct this error, you have to format the drive before you can use it to format the disk, etc.. – but sometimes another mistake can happen. This error can be:
The volume does not contain a detected file system. Please ensure that all required file system drivers are loaded and that the volume is not corrupted
These devices are usually encrypted due to an exploit or were intentionally created by the owner. If you have done so intentionally, here is how you can protect your hard drive from data loss.
Before you begin, you must do two things:
- Run the Chkdsk utility to search for a damaged volume.
- Update your device drivers.
If this does not help, here are suggested alternatives:
1] This is one of the most popular workarounds for people on the Internet. Here, you must delete the letter from the encrypted drive. Don’t worry; it won’t damage the data on the hard disk. However, a backup is always an advantage.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Open the run box by pressing the WINKEY + R key combination.
- Enter diskmt.msc in the text field and press the OK key.
- Right-click the drive with the question mark and select Change drive letters and paths.
- After opening a new window, select Delete to delete the drive letter.
In this case, the player is no longer displayed in Windows File Explorer. This prevents unauthorized access and formatting of the disk in Windows Explorer, making it more secure.
You must use encryption software to access the drive that temporarily assigns a letter.
2] Alternatively, you can use the DISKPART utility from the Windows 10 command prompt to change the partition ID.
This is how you can do it:
- Click the Cortana search box and enter CMD. Right-click the result and select Run as administrator.
- UAC or User Account Control is now displayed. You will meet Yes.
- Now enter DISKPART to open the DISKPART utility.
Once you see something like this, you can continue, you must go through all the steps :
DISC PART >
Then you will see all the discs attached to your machine.
Now delete letter=