Updated March 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
If you use the URL, you can view the contents of the file in a read-only browser window. Editing with links is not possible. To have others edit your files, use the Share option and enter their email ID in the Edit column.
Note : You need Shockwave Flash and Java to use the download and editing functions of ThinkFree Online Office.
ThinkFree Online Apps – User Interface
March 2023 Update:
You can now prevent PC problems by using this tool, such as protecting you against file loss and malware. Additionally it is a great way to optimize your computer for maximum performance. The program fixes common errors that might occur on Windows systems with ease - no need for hours of troubleshooting when you have the perfect solution at your fingertips:
- Step 1 : Download PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2 : Click “Start Scan” to find Windows registry issues that could be causing PC problems.
- Step 3 : Click “Repair All” to fix all issues.
The first problem I encountered here was the need to install Java. I feel that Chrome does not work properly with Java applications, so I had to switch to Internet Explorer 9. This may be my personal experience and yours may differ.
The other problem was the speed with which documents were opened. For the tests, I downloaded a four-page Word document and it took me about 5 minutes to open it completely and present the editing control.
But after the editors loaded my document, I knew how to edit it. The interface is beautiful and looks like Office 2003, so nobody should have problems editing documents (.doc,.docx,.docx,.txt), presentations (ppt, pptx) and tables (xls and xlsx documents). The file extensions mentioned here were tested by me and the ThinkFree online editors were good for making the files while allowing easy editing. As you can see in the figure below, ThinkFree Online Document Editor has everything you need to create a good document with links and images.
ThinkFree Online Office allows you to search files by file name or label. You can easily browse files using the main dashboard. The search bar is located in the upper right corner of the right window, where the list of files by folder is displayed. The’Tag’ option is available in the left pane.
Additional ThinkFree Online Office features
- You can create up to three projects to work with others. Use the Workspace option in the top bar to create a new project.
- Each workspace can contain any number of files.
- For each project, you have 100 MB of available disk space (in addition to the 1 GB you receive when you register). This means you can use up to 300 MB of disk space larger than 1 GB to share and collaborate on projects.
- When you invite people to collaborate using email IDs, they receive notifications when a file is updated or changed.
Overall, ThinkFree Online Office is a good collection of tools for creating, sharing, editing and managing files. Cloud applications for editing your files are better than other Microsoft Office alternatives like LibreOffice or KingSoft Office Suite.
Let us know if you would like to add anything to this ThinkFree Office review.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here