Updated April 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
No matter how hard you try to make sure your Windows computer is working properly, it must at some point behave unpredictably. The reasons can be multiple, starting with a ransom attack, an incompatible installation, a software process or even a hardware failure. Such times are certainly few and far between, but it is always necessary to ensure that your data is safe when such incidents occur.
To protect your PC data, you must back it up permanently and have a disaster recovery plan in place. This is the case if you need a tool that helps you back up your data and also offers you a recovery option.
Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows is a useful backup and recovery software for Windows desktop and notebook computers and is compatible with the latest version of Windows 10.
Here is an overview of the functions and operation.
Free Veeam Endpoint Backup
Backup of your data
Veeam Endpoint Backup Free provides image based backups of your files, drives or even your entire PC. The tool only records data blocks that have changed since the last backup. Veeam offers a variety of options to choose from.
Backups can be made to the USB drive, external hard drives or a network location. Veeam’s latest update has now added the ability to eject the USB disk once the backup is complete. Although the disk is physically connected, there is no risk of malware or viruses entering the backed up files.
Veeam Endpoint Backup free offers flexibility in data recovery, all from an image-level backup. You can recover with one of the following options,
- Removable storage devices: With a USB storage device, which is the best option if the PC is infected with a virus, malware or cryptolocker.
- Taskbar: You can also recover complete volumes using the taskbar icon. This option can be used if your PC can be started.
- Start Menu: The third option is in the Windows Start Menu.
Recovery types include
- Bare metal recovery: Restoring the entire system to the same or different hardware
- Volume-level recovery: Restoring a failed hard disk or partition
- File-level recovery: Restore individual files from any type of backup in minutes
Using Veeam Endpoint Backup Free
April 2023 Update:
You can now prevent PC problems by using this tool, such as protecting you against file loss and malware. Additionally it is a great way to optimize your computer for maximum performance. The program fixes common errors that might occur on Windows systems with ease - no need for hours of troubleshooting when you have the perfect solution at your fingertips:
- Step 1 : Download PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2 : Click “Start Scan” to find Windows registry issues that could be causing PC problems.
- Step 3 : Click “Repair All” to fix all issues.
The program asks you to create an account on the website before you can download the free backup tool. Those who have a company e-mail address will have full access. The installation file is a bit cumbersome, and if you have low Internet access, it will take you some time to download 197 MB. However, these are the only two drawbacks.
Step 1: Select the backup drive
During installation, the program prompts you to insert a backup target. As shown in the following screenshot, you can also configure the backup later.
If you now insert an external drive, the tool will automatically detect it and ask you to select it for backup.
If the selected storage device does not have enough memory, a message automatically appears to attach another device or skip the automatic configuration.
Step 2: Create Recovery Media
Once the installation is complete, you will be prompted to create a recovery media that you can use when the Windows system stops booting. You can retrieve media from w
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here