Updated March 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
Convert a file to a format compatible with the program or device you are using requires a software download. Many free converters are used here. However, the choice largely depends on whether you need an audio or video converter, and if you need both, you will need to search for them separately. What if you get both from one source? In addition, a downloader for any download media? Yes, Freemake.com offers them all. Freemake offers a free audio converter, video downloader and video converter for Windows PC.
Freemake Free Video Converter
March 2023 Update:
You can now prevent PC problems by using this tool, such as protecting you against file loss and malware. Additionally it is a great way to optimize your computer for maximum performance. The program fixes common errors that might occur on Windows systems with ease - no need for hours of troubleshooting when you have the perfect solution at your fingertips:
- Step 1 : Download PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2 : Click “Start Scan” to find Windows registry issues that could be causing PC problems.
- Step 3 : Click “Repair All” to fix all issues.
Freemake Video Converter is a simple and light utility that converts online videos into any video format by copying and pasting URLs directly from websites. But before deciding to download the videos from the websites, please read the terms and conditions of this website and make sure you can download them.
As said, it is lightweight and uses little free disk space (about 30MB).
When downloaded and installed, the free video converter interface displays media buttons for video, audio, DVD, photos, etc. with a double’+’ button at the top. The’+’ is used to add different file types. After adding a series of buttons at the bottom of the window, you can easily select the desired conversion format.
The program even lets you create your own presets for devices by setting video and audio codecs, image size, etc. and burning high definition video to Blu-ray discs.
Freemake says it offers integrated CUDA and DXVA technologies for faster video conversion and reduced CPU usage. The software therefore offers the ability to automatically recognize the optimal conversion settings and enable and disable CUDA and DXVA for better conversion results.
The software can convert any video to the most popular video formats (AVI, MP4, WMV, MKV and MPEG) and integrate them directly into your website.
Freemake Free Video Downloader
Freemake Video Downloader seems simple and is absolutely free. It has an easy to use interface where you can easily find the video you want to download from the web, copy, paste and start downloading its link. Freemake Video Downloader automatically detects the type of video. While the video is uploading, the Video Uploader window displays information about the file size and duration.
When you are done, you must select a destination folder to save the converted video.
- Freemake Video Downloader Features :
- One-click download mode
- Simplified link processing
- Ability to block adult website downloads by implementing a parental control password
- Support for downloading videos from 10,000+ websites
- Support for multiple popular video formats
- Support for downloading videos in 4K 4096p, HD 1080p, HD 720p, HD 480p, 360p and 240p. Video download formats available are MP4, FLV and WebM.
To use this program, you must have Microsoft.NET Framework 4.0 installed on your computer.
Freemake Free Audio Converter
Freemake Audio Converter recognizes and accepts more than 35 audio file formats and converts them to the desired formats for storage on mobile phones, audio players and Apple devices. Audio file formats supported are MP3, WMA, WAV, FLAC, AAC, M4A, OGG, AMR, AC3, AIFF and many others.
Use program :
- Click the Audio button and add files manually. If you want to convert several files at once, add an entire folder and drag it into the program window.
- Now select the desired format for conversion and select a destination folder to save the converted files.
- Click’Convert’ to convert files to supported output formats.
Freeware also converts audio files into one of the supported output formats.
You can download them all from freemake.com.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here