Updated March 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
Windows 8.1 has removed only the functionality and user interface, not the basic components of Windows Experience Index. This allows developers to access these values and display them in a user interface. The results displayed must be as accurate as the original Windows Experience Index.
According to the developers of WEI Tool, these are the characteristics :
- Calculation and recalculation of ratings and marks.
- The exact appearance of the actual Windows experience index.
- The status and progress of testing and evaluation.
- The ability to save a screenshot of your Windows Experience Index as a PNG file.
- The ability to take a screenshot of your Windows Experience Index and download it in one click on ImgUr !
- The possibility to save your WEI table in an HTML file !
- The background of your WEI score follows the color of the window frame for a cool look.
The work is simple. Once you have downloaded the software –
- Extract the files to the desktop or other location of your choice.
- Right-click the tool and select Run as administrator
- You can only click Run on the Windows Smart screen
- Once it is open, click Run Log.
The process takes a few minutes, then you get the result. If you wish, you can save it in an HTML file, upload the image to ImgUr or simply take a screenshot and save it.
WEI Tool is a nice little tool to evaluate your Windows 8.1 as Microsoft intended – since it uses the basic Windows component, you can rely on the results.
WEI Tool free download
March 2023 Update:
You can now prevent PC problems by using this tool, such as protecting you against file loss and malware. Additionally it is a great way to optimize your computer for maximum performance. The program fixes common errors that might occur on Windows systems with ease - no need for hours of troubleshooting when you have the perfect solution at your fingertips:
- Step 1 : Download PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2 : Click “Start Scan” to find Windows registry issues that could be causing PC problems.
- Step 3 : Click “Repair All” to fix all issues.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here