Updated January 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
Koab1err.exe is a rare application on Windows PCs. The latest common version is 184.108.40.206. Startup Items automatically launch a program when your computer is started. This is useful for programs you use frequently, but can slow down the start-up speed and overload your PC with software you don’t use often.
What is koab1err.exe?
koab1err.exe is digitally signed by Funai Electric Co, Ltd. and is usually located in the ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\KODAK VERITE\ErrorApp\’ folder.
Certificate issuer name: DigiCert EV Code Signing CA (SHA2)
Certificate serial number: 067162a1b4c421e488c35d5304d6bf5a
Error Messages Related to koab1err.exe
- koab1err.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
- koab1err.exe – Application Error. The instruction at “0xXXXXXXXX” referenced memory at “0xXXXXXXXX”. The memory could not be “read/written”. Click on OK to terminate the program.
koab1err.exe has stopped working.
- End Program – koab1err.exe. This program is not responding.
- koab1err.exe is not a valid Win32 application.
- koab1err.exe – Application Error. The application failed to initialize properly (0xXXXXXXXX). Click OK to terminate the application.
Is koab1err.exe Safe?
Note that there are malicious files that are intentionally programmed to disguise themselves as pilot/suite files in order to avoid being recovered by security suites. However, there are two ways to check if your computer is still safe. First, check the parent application.
Then check the location. To do this, press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open a Task Manager window. Once there, select the Process tab in the horizontal menu above, scroll down the list of processes in the background and locate koab1err.exe. Once you have successfully found it, right-click it and select Open File Location from the new context menu that appears. If the revealed location differs from ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\KODAK VERITE\ErrorApp\’ and you have not installed the Kodak suite in a custom location, there is a high probability that it is a virus infection.
How to Remove koab1err.exe:
Perform Disk Cleanup
- Press Windows + Q.
- Type cmd, followed by Ctrl + Shift + Enter to run as an administrator.
- Type the cleanmgr command and press Enter.
Run sfc /scannow
- Press Windows + Q.
- Enter cmd
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Enter to run it as an administrator.
- Enter the sfc /scannow command and press Enter.
Disable the Process
- Start the Asmwsoft Pc Optimizer application.
- Select the Startup Manager tool.
- In the main Startup Manager window, find the koab1err.exe process you want to delete or disable by clicking on it, then right-click and select “Delete Selected Item” to delete it permanently, or select “Disable Selected Item”.
- In the main Startup Manager window, click the Scheduled Tasks button to find the process you want to delete or disable by clicking on it, then right-click and select Delete to permanently delete it, or select Disable.
- In the Startup Manager main window, click the Application Services button to find the process you want to disable by clicking on it, then right-click and select Disable.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.