Updated March 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
I clicked 360 times on my mouse and 488 times on the keyboard in the last 16 minutes. Yes, I can now use WhatPulse to track my computer’s activity, including keys pressed, mouse clicks, bandwidth used and system uptime.
Track your computer’s activity
WhatPulse is a free key counting program that monitors your computer’s availability, number of keys, bandwidth usage and number of mouse clicks over a period of time. WhatPulse counts the number of keystrokes as opposed to other keystroke recorders that record the order of keystrokes. It also stores a detailed history of the work you have done on your computer system during a given period.
WhatPulse is a simple program and is downloaded in real time and installed on your system. Simply click the program icon on your desktop and see how many clicks you can make in a period.
March 2023 Update:
You can now prevent PC problems by using this tool, such as protecting you against file loss and malware. Additionally it is a great way to optimize your computer for maximum performance. The program fixes common errors that might occur on Windows systems with ease - no need for hours of troubleshooting when you have the perfect solution at your fingertips:
- Step 1 : Download PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2 : Click “Start Scan” to find Windows registry issues that could be causing PC problems.
- Step 3 : Click “Repair All” to fix all issues.
WhatPulse for Windows is as follows :
- Track your clicks – The software tracks your mouse usage and clicks. You can also export or share your mouse’s hot card
- Track Internet usage – The program tracks your Internet usage and also discovers what all applications slow down your Internet by using your bandwidth to eat.
- Keypad layout tracking – Maps your keyboard layout and follows the keys you press. WhatPulse allows you to share your thermal map with your friends
- Monitors your network – Checks application intensity and also monitors your incoming and outgoing network traffic simultaneously.
- Using the application – WhatPulse also tracks the applications you use most.
WhatPulse sends all statistics recorded on the website, where you can use your statistics to analyze the life of your computer at any time. You can also share these statistics with others.
The’Settings’ option allows you to start the program when Windows starts, automatically check for new versions, enable portable mode, hide popups and much more.
I didn’t notice any errors when testing the programs and it worked well on my Windows 8.1 and gave me the exact details about my computing habits. It landed on my system in real time and did not affect my system performance.
Overall, WhatPulse is a friendly and reliable program that tracks and records details of your computer habits as well as statistics such as IP address, download speed, network interface, total number of restarts, bandwidth usage and application usage.
WhatPulse free download
You can download the program here and track your computer activity.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here