Updated October 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
Microsoft has recently released another cumulative update for Windows 10 version 1903. KB4497935 is now available for insiders of the slow preview and release rings. This version brings the existing version of the build to 18362.145.
As with previous versions, this update includes a number of improvements and fixes for Windows 10 users. This article briefly explains some important changes.
Update KB4497935 is currently being tested by insiders and should be available for general release this week. Users of Windows 10 May Update have complained about a long list of bugs, and we are convinced that Microsoft will solve these problems as soon as possible.
KB4497935 meets the version number of the building 18362.145, and according to the company, solves the problem with the pilot light, Bluetooth, DPI, file sharing, and even fixes the problem that prevents devices with an external drive (such as USB stick and microSD card) from installing the May 2019 update.
Improvements and corrections
This update includes quality improvements. Some of the most important changes are:
- Fix a problem that can prevent custom URI schemas for application protocol managers from launching the appropriate application for local intranet and reliable websites in Internet Explorer.
- Fixed a problem that prevents some applications from starting when you define a folder redirection for the AppData Roaming folder to a network path.
- Fixed a problem where I turn off the night light mode during display.
- Fix a problem that can distort the appearance of a full screen game when the Microsoft game bar is visible at the top of the game.
- Fix a problem that prevents the deletion of Bluetooth® devices from some systems equipped with some Bluetooth radios.
- Fixed a problem that could cause the 7600 event in the DNS server’s event log (Domain Name System) to contain an unreadable server name.
- Fixed an issue where the guest’s dots per inch (DPI) do not match the host.
- Fixes a problem where an external USB device or SD memory card can be assigned to an incorrect drive during installation. For more information, see “This PC cannot upgrade to Windows 10” on a computer with a USB device or SD card.
- Fixed a problem where a file sharing cookie does not delete the SMB handle (Server Message Block), causing a server to stop accepting SMB connections.
- Fix a problem that prevents the URL of an application log from opening when it is hosted on an intranet page.
- Fix a problem with BranchCache when it is in distributed cache mode. BranchCache can take up more disk space than is allocated to the replication cache. To completely solve the problem, devices that have exceeded the allocated disk space must delete BranchCache using the netsh branchcache flush command.
- Fixed a problem that could prevent some Direct3D applications and games from switching to full screen mode when the display orientation is changed from the default orientation.
- Fix a problem when using the Windows System Image Manager to create a Windows catalog file on an x64 system. For more information, see What’s New in ADK Kits and Tools.
- Fixed a problem that delays the loading of many unsigned DNS (Domain Name System) zones related to the DNSSEC (Domain Name System Security Extensions) function. This problem occurs after configuring the following registry settings:
Setting: EnableFastLoadUnsignedZones activate
Type : DWORD value : a value of 1 activates the characteristic. A value of 0 disables the function.
Restart the operating system or DNS server after changing the registry values.
There are known issues with this update. Games that use the old BattlEye anti-cheat software have compatibility problems with Windows 10 version 1903, BattleEye has provided a patch for the affected games, see the FAQ page for more details.
Another known problem that Microsoft is currently studying is the Windows Test Environment. This function may not start and displays an error if the operating system display language is changed during the installation of version 1903.
To download the May 29th update for Windows 10
The update is available immediately, they are downloaded and installed automatically, but you can force the update at any time via Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update and click the Check for Updates button. For more information on the latest updates, see the Windows 10 Update History Tracker manual.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.