Updated March 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
With winter and Christmas approaching, it’s the right time to immerse yourself in the spirit of the holidays! Lee, the author of TWC, spent a whole morning setting up this beautiful winter theme for Windows 7.
The Winter White Theme contains :
March 2023 Update:
You can now prevent PC problems by using this tool, such as protecting you against file loss and malware. Additionally it is a great way to optimize your computer for maximum performance. The program fixes common errors that might occur on Windows systems with ease - no need for hours of troubleshooting when you have the perfect solution at your fingertips:
- Step 1 : Download PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2 : Click “Start Scan” to find Windows registry issues that could be causing PC problems.
- Step 3 : Click “Repair All” to fix all issues.
- Winter background images
Mounting instructions :
- Once you have downloaded the theme, unpack it, then run Winter White.themepack first.
- Now open the Cursors and Screensaver folder. Right-click Install.inf and select Install. If you do not notice any changes to the sliders or the screen saver, you may need to select them manually.
- Then select the Change text menu entry Mouse pointer at the far right and select Winter White from the drop-down menu.
- Right-click the desktop and select Customize. At the far right, select Screen Saver. From the drop-down menu, select FallingSnow Screensaver.
You can change the snowfall screen saver settings for different types of snowflakes and the speed at which they fall. To stop this screen saver, you must move the mouse in the snow. In short, you could drop snow on your desktop if you keep working in an open window – because to stop the screen saver, you have to move the mouse over… Try it! It’s beautiful – you work in an open window, and snowflakes fall back on the desk.
Credits for beautiful images go to Katanaz-Stock, vivstock, steppelandstock, ClickStock, F3rd4 and night-fate-stock in DeviantArt.
Try Winter White Theme – it’s a great way to customize Windows 7 this winter ! Some security software may report it as suspicious. This is because the tweaker changes the Windows system settings. Rest assured it’s a false positive. If your antivirus software reports them as suspicious, you may need to add them to your Ignore, Exclude or Security list.
Go here if you are looking for Windows 7 Christmas themes.
Happy holidays from the whole windowsbulletin.com team ! 🙂
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here