RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
cursor customization is something few of us think about – maybe because it’s hard enough to create animated cursors if you don’t know how to do it.
Well, AniTuner is a freeware that allows you to create, edit and convert animated cursor files (.ani) for Windows that contain an animated mouse pointer.
You can use animated cursors not only to customize the appearance of Windows themes, but also to insert animations into your web pages, blogs, emails, instant messaging, documents or even applications.
- Opening and displaying any animated cursor.
- Create animated cursors (ANI) from animated GIF, video AVI and bitmap tapes.
- Edit images, change their duration, change them in your favorite image editor, and save the changes in the animated cursor.
- Perform operations directly on one or more images, such as rotating, flipping, inverting or merging images.
- Import image files (BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, Adobe Photoshop PSD, CUR, ICO) to transform them into static or animated cursors.
- Export images from your animated cursors to different image formats.
- Change the existing animated sliders and change their depth or color size.
- Convert animated cursors to animated GIF, AVI, bitmap or Adobe Flash SWF movies.
AniTuner is not exactly easy to use, but there is good help in the program itself.