RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
If your Windows 10/8/7, Windows Vista or Windows XP computer detects that no sound is available or that sound is missing, this Microsoft Automated Troubleshooting Service patch is sure to help.
Diagnosis, troubleshooting, repair of sound and audio problems
This diagnostic correction and automatically repairs sound and audio problems on your computer or when your computer does not play sound. It diagnoses, corrects and solves sound reproduction and sound recording problems.
What fixes it :
- Identify if the correct audio services are working
- Identify if your audio device is turned off or off in Windows
- Identify if your audio device is muted
Set, if the volume of your audio device is set too low to hear
- Detect if the audio device is not set by default
- Determine if your audio device is connected
- You receive an error that says : There may be a problem with your audio device
Visit Microsoft ATS and download this Fix It to solve your sound problems.
Windows 7 and later users can still use the built-in troubleshooting tools! Here you will find troubleshooting to find and solve playback and audio recording problems that are already included with your operating system.
These links may also be of interest to you:
- Correction: No sound missing on Windows 10/8/7 computers
- No sound in Windows 8 applications
- To change Windows 7 and Vista Sounds
- How to restrict sound scheme change in Windows.