Last Updated on October 26, 2018
Updated July 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
Microsoft will begin phasing in the Windows 10 Anniversary Update or Windows 10 Version 1607 Build 14393.10 today August 2, and all Windows 10 users must be very excited and eager to update their computers. Let’s see how you can quickly install the Windows 10 Anniversary update on your PC.
Microsoft will gradually launch Windows 10 Anniversary Update to all customers, and you will soon see a notification that an update is available for your computer. If you can see it, click it and perform the upgrade process.
But if you want to speed up this process, you have four ways to download Windows 10 Anniversary Update –
- Check manually frequently if it is available via Windows Update
- Use the Media Creation Tool
- Windows 10 Upgrade Wizard
- Use the latest Windows 10 Disc Image to download and install it.
1] Get Windows 10 anniversary update via Windows Update
In the WinX menu, open Settings and click Update and Security. Then click Windows Update.
Click the Check for Update button and have your operating system check for Windows 10 Anniversary Update. If available, the download starts and you can install it.
2] Download Windows 10 Anniversary Update via Media Creation Tool
If you don’t want to wait, you can use Media Creation Tool. With the Windows Media authoring tool, you can download Windows 10 ISO directly from Microsoft without having a product key. You can use it to create installation support or update your PC to Windows 10 Anniversary Update.
Starting today, this tool will download the new ISO for Windows 10 Anniversary Update, which will be v1607, because Microsoft will publish the new ISO immediately, and they will announce it when they publish the new ISO, so stay up to date.
3] Install Windows 10 v1607 using the Windows 10 Upgrade Wizard
You can also use the Windows 10 Upgrade Wizard to update your PC and install the new version of Windows 10.
4] Download and use the latest version of Windows 10 ISO
You can download the latest version of Windows 10 Anniversary Update ISO and use it to reinstall or update it.
- The Windows 10th anniversary update should be available from 10:00 PT | 12:00 PM CST | 13:00 PM EST | 18:00 PM BST | 10:30 PM IS | 19:00 PM CET, newer machines receiving the update first.
- To see if the downloaded MediaCreationTool downloads the old or the new Anniversary Update file, right-click the file exe > Properties > Details tab. If it still displays 10586, then it will download the old ISO. A 14393 version will download the new Anniversary Update ISO.
Until then, enjoy this Microsoft video!
Let us know when you see the anniversary update! 🙂
If you want to delay installing Windows 10 Anniversary Update on your computer, you can use the Move Upgrades option in your settings. You can also uninstall Windows 10 Anniversary Update.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here