Google Chrome automatically updates when a new browser version is available. The update process takes place in the background, so it does not interfere with the work in progress and rarely requires any action on your part. Browser updates ensure that users are protected by the latest security updates. To perform an update manually, we usually follow these steps:
Click the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar and select About Google Chrome. The current version number is the number series under Google Chrome. Chrome will check for updates when you are on this page.
Click Relaunch to apply any updates, if available. By default, the browser saves your open tabs and windows and reopens them when you restart.
Chrome Components PageOnly admnistrator owned posts can execute the include me shortcode
After highlighting, you must have noticed that the browser sometimes crashes even after the update. Why? Why? Some chrome components responsible for frequent accidents cannot be individually checked and updated. Fortunately, Chrome has found a solution. All chrome components can now be displayed on a single screen.
The latest version Chrome Canary and Dev of the web browser with the new page chrome://components, which you can load into Chrome to get information about the available components.
Simply type chrome://components in the browser address bar and press Enter to load the internal page. A Check for Update button should be visible under each component. Simply update the components for which updates are available and your problem should be solved.
The components page will soon be available in Chrome Beta and Stable versions.
Here is a detailed list:
- Pepper Flash, Adobe Flash Player, which uses the Pepper API to work in Chrome.
- Swift Shader, a 3D rendering software that allows you to use CSS-3D and WebGL on blacklisted GPUs
- Widevine Content Decryption Module, a plugin to display premium video content
- CRLSet, Chrome Certificate Revocation List – https://www.imperialviolet.org/2012/02/05/crlsets.html
- PNaCl, a tool chain to compile native client applications into a subset of bitcode LLVM.
- Recovery to repair Chrome installation or Google Update installation.
Only admnistrator owned posts can execute the include me shortcode[toggle title=”Related Video”][/toggle]