Updated July 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
Sometimes words and pictures can’t define our personality. And when that happens, music comes to the rescue. There’s always a song that seems so connected that you can include it in your biography if you get the chance. Well, Facebook has heard it. Now you can add your favourite music to your Facebook profile.
However, the music or songs will not play automatically when someone visits your profile. You must manually play the song in the music section of your profile. You can add multiple songs to your profile, but you can also attach a song that will be visible at the top of your profile.
Before sharing audio content on Facebook, make sure you are aware of the following restrictions and rights:
- Facebook limits any video you record or upload to 1024 MB or 20 minutes.
- Facebook protects the IP rights of others if they can prove that they own the content. To avoid confrontation, only post content that you can legally distribute online.
Learn how to add songs to your Facebook Profile
To find out if you have this feature, go to your Facebook profile and scroll down to the featured photos section to find out.
- To add music to your Facebook profile, start by installing the Facebook application on your iPhone, iPad or Android device. Log in to your Facebook account and touch the profile icon to view your profile. From there, scroll down and touch Music.
- On the Music screen, touch the plus sign (+) to add songs to your profile.
- On the next screen, you will see a search bar and a list of your current favorite songs. Touch the search bar to find your favourite song(s) by artist, album, or song title. Tap Add to add a song to your profile.
- Once the music is added to your profile, it will automatically be made public. Anyone who can view your profile can also view the songs you have added to your profile by tapping “Music” in your profile.
- Currently, there does not appear to be a way to remove songs from your music list once they have been added.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.