Updated July 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
Tablet mode in Windows 10 makes the operating system more suitable for working with a tablet or touch screen. The Continuum function allows Windows 10 to switch seamlessly from desktop to tablet mode. Windows 10 in tablet mode is optimized for use with tablets and touch devices.
Tablet mode under Windows 10
To activate tablet mode, click the notification icon in the taskbar and select Tablet mode. Windows 10 immediately switches from desktop mode to tablet mode.
Once this happens, you will immediately notice a few things:
- Your active application is displayed in full screen mode.
- You will see a change in the taskbar. Open applications are no longer based on the taskbar.
- You only see a Previous button, a Search icon and the Show Tasks button.
- To view open applications, click the Show Tasks button or use the Alt+Tab key combination to scroll through them.
- You will notice that the Windows 10 start screen is now enabled.
- You can start new applications and desktop software from the Home screen.
To change the tablet mode settings , open the application > System > Tablet mode.
Here you see the following settings :
- Tablet Mode Setting On a desktop computer, the default setting is Off when set to On on a tablet.
- When I log in: You can instantly switch to tablet mode, take me to the desktop, or keep the mode I was in before.
- If my devices want to change mode : You can choose – Never prompt and always stay in my current mode, Always prompt to confirm or never prompt and always change mode.
- Hide application icons on the taskbar in tablet mode: You may have noticed that Windows 10 hides taskbar icons in tablet mode, but if you wish, you can disable this setting. Otherwise, you must use the Show Tasks button to see the open icons.
Tell us how you want to use tablet mode in Windows 10, and if you think it’s fantastic or if you miss something.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here