RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
Error is the information that is displayed when an unexpected event occurs. Error messages are used when user intervention is required to indicate that a desired operation failed, or to send important warnings, for example to warn the computer user that there is almost no room left. The error reports are distributed in Roblox and are part of every version of Roblox.
If a game client detects an error, the bug report is displayed in the center of the screen as a grey dialog that informs the user of the bug and allows them to log out or log off. On mobile devices the grey dialogue of an error can be small. There was an error on the phone which prevented the grey error dialog from being displayed at all. For errors that do not occur in the game, the error message is displayed on a separate page, usually with a Roblox-style background.
Error codes can be annoying during a game, nothing but a problem with error code 268 in this game prevents you from playing. You get this message with bug code 268: “You got kicked out because of unexpected client behavior”. This is really unpleasant.
How to fix the Roblox 268 error code
Unfortunately, there is no final solution to this problem yet, as several players report different types of fixes that may differ. In most cases it seems that disabling antivirus or firewall solves the problem. Unfortunately, this is not forever and the error code may appear again.
However, let’s not lose hope and assume that one of the above steps can easily solve the problem for you. So, without wasting any more time, let us intervene.
- First, be sure to restart Roblox and your computer to fix the system problems.
- You must deactivate any third-party Roblox extensions that you use on your system. Because the game system assumes that you are trying to trick or cheat to play Roblox games, and that is why you are being kicked out.
- Then temporarily disable the anti-virus software and Windows Firewall software on your computer before playing the Roblox game. If you don’t want to disable it yet, you need to whitelist the Roblox executable file to make it work properly.
- Make sure you exit the game completely and restart it from the Roblox application.
- You can also play the game from your Roblox web browser.
- Remember to remove and reinstall Roblox if nothing works for you.
- Do not use exploits to get caught by a suspicious radar.
- You can also join another game server and try to play the game.
- Make sure that the game has enough memory to work properly.
- The Internet connection should be active and stable enough. You can also try to convert the wiring to a wireless connection or vice versa. Meanwhile, you can also change your DNS address to Google DNS or reset your DNS.
Check if you have a problem with the server
Before trying any other possible fixes, it is recommended to start this troubleshooting attempt by checking if the game is currently in the middle of a server problem.
You can check the status of Roblox servers using services such as IsTheServiceDown or DownDetector. Simply go to a special page and see if other users are playing the game on the same platform where you currently see the same error code.
If your investigation shows that game developers are currently troubleshooting the server, wait a few hours before trying to restart Roblox.
Disable third-party Roblox extensions
The game may think you’re cheating and kick you out of your server if it discovers any changes.
The last proposed update may be the answer if nothing works. You may get an error message if something happens at the end of the game. This is not verified, but any type of server maintenance performed during the game can display all types of error messages. However, if none of the above fixes work, please refer to the problem in the Roblox support forums.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to troubleshoot Windows errors and optimize system performance
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.