RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
Have you ever tried to connect to Microsoft Family Safety on Windows 10 or earlier versions of the Windows operating system? If you manage family security on Windows 10, you have already encountered an error message indicating this. We have not yet been able to connect to the Microsoft family, so your family may not be up to date on this device. Family security is one of the most amazing features of Windows that allows you to prevent your child from using the computer for a long period of the day.
So if your children are busy with the computer, you can forbid them to use the computer. They can set the number of minutes or hours they have access to the device during the day. I won’t talk about it here because I want to talk to you about the above error.
Verify Microsoft accounts.
The first way to try to solve problems with “We haven’t been able to connect to the Microsoft family yet” is to check your family’s Microsoft accounts, and you must add the administrator privilege. Here are some steps you can take to achieve this:
- You must first click on the Start menu, then open the Preferences application.
- Then go to accounting.
- Instead, click on Login with a Microsoft account.
- Then, you must enter your Microsoft account. You can use your Outlook email or Hotmail.
- Click on the “Login” option.
- Then enter your password (the password for your local account) to perform the verification step.
- Click on the following option
- Then, you must return to the configuration application.
- Go to Account> Your email and accounts
- What you need to do is click on the gold confirmation button.
- Then enter the last 4 digits of your contact number that will be sent to your smartphone.
Switch from your Microsoft account to a local account.
1. Press the Windows + I buttons to open the settings (if you get the error “Critical error start menu and Cortana does not work”).
2. select Accounts.
3. on the right, your checking account is displayed with the option “Switch to a local account”.
4. select “Switch to a local account” and follow the steps to switch from your Microsoft account to a local account. Once this is done, your Microsoft account will be secured and disconnected from this computer.
Converting a local account to a Microsoft account
1. Press the “Windows + I” keys to open the settings.
2. select Accounts.
3. tap or click Switch to a Microsoft account and follow the instructions on the screen.
Solving Internet connection problems
Sometimes, the network connection may have several problems that prevent other Windows features from working properly. Although you can surf the Internet, these basic problems can affect other functions, and you must troubleshoot them by troubleshooting Internet connections.
Repairing your Outlook account
Some users reported that they were able to correct the error message after browsing through their Outlook account settings and using the troubleshooting functions. This seems to indicate that the error “We can’t connect to the Microsoft family right now” can also be caused by an Outlook account problem.
This was one of the ways to correct the error in the Windows 10 family. If you know the easy and better way, don’t be afraid to simply comment under this message and we will be so happy. Thank you for being with us.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to troubleshoot Windows errors and optimize system performance
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.