RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
Until now, most of us have updated our Firefox browser to the latest version. The latest version of Firefox is very efficient and works without problems. Most programs work perfectly and without integration problems. However, if you use the Internet Download Manager (IDM) for downloading and you have a Firefox 5 or Firefox 4 browser, integration problems with the browser and download manager may occur.
I just found the solution !
Internet Download Manager does not work with Firefox
Here is what you need to do :
- Go to the Firefox Add-ons page and download the Flashgot add-on for Firefox (compatible with the latest version).
- After installing the add-on, restart the browser.
- Go to Tools>FlashGot>Additional Options>General Options.
- If IDM is already installed on the computer, it is automatically selected if it is not searched in the General tab.
- Then select Start automatic download.
That’s right ! You can now download things with IDM, fully integrated with Firefox 5 or Firefox 4 browser.
Download : FlashGot Extension