RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
Origin is one of the best-known video game distribution platforms, designed for video game developers to sell their games and players for replay. Origin was developed by Electronic Arts, one of the most recognized video game industries, and made its debut in 2011. Origin updates are designed to improve platform performance and provide more functionality. However, some users often get error 327683:0 when trying to install an update. This error code also tends to appear when installing a game you have downloaded from Origin.
Clear the original cache
Origin stores temporary files on your system called caches. These temporary files usually contain information about your connection sessions or the games you have played or installed. Some corrupted files in the cache can often cause error messages. Therefore, you must delete it. Here’s how to do it:
- Make sure that Origin does not work and that you do not run it in the background.
- Press Windows + R to open the Run dialog box.
- Type %ProgramData%/Origin and press Enter.
- Delete all files in this directory except LocalContent.
- Press Windows + R again to reopen the Run dialog box.
- Enter %AppData% and press Enter.
- Go to the Roaming folder, locate and delete the Origin folder.
- Now go back to the local folder and open the local folder instead of roaming.
- Also delete the Origin folder located there.
- Reboot your system and connect to Origin.
Delete the license file
A workaround solution is to delete the BF3 license file to force a license update.
1 Completely leave the origin. You can do this by right-clicking on Origin in your taskbar (near the clock) and selecting Exit.
2. open Internet Explorer (this only works with Internet Explorer, not with other browsers). Enter the following address in your address bar and press Enter/Return.
C:\Program data\Electronic arts\EEA services\Licence
3. delete the file named 71067.dlf or 70619 or 71069.dlf.
4. restart your computer.
5. Start Origin and log in to your Origin account.
6. try to start Battlefield 3.
Disable the Windows Defender firewall
The Windows firewall, also known as the Windows Defender firewall, helps prevent hackers or malware from accessing your PC over the Internet or a network. To successfully install or activate an application, you may need to temporarily disable the Windows firewall. This guide shows you two ways to enable or disable Windows firewall protection on a Windows 10 PC.
Enable and disable the Windows firewall in the Windows Defender Security Center
To enable or disable Windows Defender Antivirus in the Windows Defender Security Center application. Here is the procedure:
Step 1: Open the Windows Defender Security Center application.
You can quickly open it by clicking on the shield icon in the taskbar.
Step 2: Click on Firewall and Network Protection Tile in the left menu bar. Under Windows Firewall, select a network profile.
Step 3: Enable or disable the Windows firewall, depending on what you want to configure.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to troubleshoot Windows errors and optimize system performance
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.