RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
Sihclient.exe is a healing client initiated by the server and is run daily by Windows 10 to repair damage to the operating system. This is a Windows file and a legitimate file that is essential for Windows updates. You can even check the scheduled task related to Sihclient.exe using the Task Scheduler. Here are the steps to follow to review the HIS schedule.
You can find this file under C:\Windows\System32\SIHClient.exe.
Hackers often use Sihclient.exe to hide their viruses. But you can know if it is a virus or not just the name of the file. You can find some additional letters, etc. Sihclient.exe is displayed as a Trojan horse.
Fix SIHClient.exe errors
- Step 1: Repair registry entries related to the Windows 10 operating system
- Step 2: Perform a complete malware scan on your PC.
- Step 3: Clean up the jungle of your system (temporary files and folders) with Disk Cleanup (cleanmgr).
- Step 4: Update the device drivers on your PC.
- Step 5: Use Windows System Restore to undo the latest system changes.
- Step 6: Uninstall and reinstall the program from the Windows 10 operating system associated with SIHClient.exe.
- Step 7: Run the Windows System File Checker (“sfc /scannow”)
- Step 8: Install all available Windows updates
- Step 9: Perform a clean Windows installation.
Remove Sihclient.exe with the Windows scanner.
Step 1: The first step is to download and register the scanner software. Now open this application and click Run to start it.
Step 2: Follow the installation instructions to complete the installation, then click the Finish button to complete the installation.
Step 3: Now click on the “Scan Computer Now” button to start scanning.
Step 4: In this step, you can view the progress of scanning and detecting Sihclient.exe and other threats from your Windows PC.
Step 5: You can now view all detected threats as thumbnails with all the details.
Step 6: The Spyware HelpDesk option provides 24-hour technical support if you cannot remove Sihclient.exe from your computer.
Step 7: System Guard helps you block future threats that try to establish themselves on your PC.
Step 8: Network Sentry helps you protect your network against popular malware.
Step 9: With the Scan Schedule option, you can scan your computer at a predefined time daily, weekly or monthly.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to troubleshoot Windows errors and optimize system performance
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.