RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
If your Windows 10 upgrade or installation crashes or fails during installation, this message will help you resolve the problem. For some, the Windows 10 upgrade process went smoothly. Others had several problems. Some during installation and others during activation.
The upgrade or installation of Windows 10 is suspended
There is a small group of users who have problems during the upgrade or installation process itself. The Windows 10 upgrade is for them.
Several factors determine the speed of your upgrade. It is possible:
- Your hardware specification
- Processor performance
- Available disk space
- Hard disk read/write speed
- How much data to back up to your PC and especially
- The speed of your Internet connection.
There are reports that the upgrade process even took every 24 hours! Sometimes even a message is displayed – It takes longer than usual, but it should be ready soon, do not turn off PC.
The point to consider is – Does your machine seem dead? Or is he making noise? Is the unit flashing or is it flashing? If that’s the case, it’s better to wait.
It takes a little longer than expected
In particular, Microsoft listed some problems where the Windows 10 upgrade process seems to be suspended :
- A 30-39% : On the black screen with blue circle. Here Windows 10 is still Download all dynamic updates for Windows 10
- To 96% Windows 10 is busy backing up your data
- On message : The setup is a little longer than usual, but it should be ready soon. Things are just as well done.
Well, the only proposals that can be made for those who face such problems are wait. Wait a moment until the process is complete. Apart from this, another suggestion is that if the upgrade seems slow, disconnect all USB devices and extended display cables that can be connected. This should considerably speed up the download and upgrade process.
This ticket will guide you if you cannot upgrade to Windows 10.
Let us know if this has helped you or if you have any other comments.