RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
We have several Microsoft Fix It’s and ATS Automated Troubleshooting (MAT) covered. These tools help us to automatically detect and solve our Windows problems in a few clicks.
Microsoft Fix It does not work
Microsoft Support uses MATS to collect diagnostic information from a Windows computer, analyze the collected data for known causes and determine the correct solution for all problems found. The information collected may also be used to automatically perform general troubleshooting tasks or to automatically resolve known problems on your computer.
As a Windows MAT user, you may have questions about this service and its use. For example, you might want to know which URLs should be configured on a firewall/proxy if you determine that your diagnostic package is not working properly?
The following URLs are called when you run a diagnostic package:
You will find answers to these and many other frequently asked questions in the KB article.
Even if you make a diagnosis or click the Run button when you receive the following errors or error messages :
- This computer option is attenuated and diagnosis cannot be performed
- We were unable to download the necessary components from our server. Please try again later and the application will be closed.
- Only the Save and Cancel options are visible
- We are sorry, but an error has occurred: Cookies are not enabled or have been deleted from your browser
- The application was unable to contact the diagnostic server. Make sure you are connected to the Internet and try again.
- This application is not supported on this operating system or a diagnostic tool does not support the configuration error message from your computer and the application closes.
- No runtime version could be found for this application
- Your current security settings do not allow you to download this file and diagnostics will not work.
- This troubleshooting does not apply to this computer (error 0x80005005) or a This troubleshooting does not apply to your system error message, and the application closes.
- We are sorry, but your master key for this diagnostic tool is expired or the error message has expired and you cannot perform the diagnosis.
- We are sorry, but the program encountered an error when trying to contact the server. Please try again later. Code 80072EE7]. Error message
- The result files are too large to be sent to the Microsoft error message.
Go to KB259898970 to find your answers.
This message will help you if your integrated Windows convenience store does not work.