RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
The .exe file name extension displays an executable file. In some cases, executable files can damage your computer. ZAM.exe is able to record keyboard and mouse inputs, monitor applications, connect to the Internet and manipulate other programs. It is also able to connect to the Internet, record keyboard and mouse inputs, monitor applications and manipulate other programs.
A delay in starting this service is possible via the Service Manager. A scheduled task is added to the Windows Task Scheduler to start the program at different scheduled times (the schedule varies by version). After installation, a context menu manager is added to the Windows shell to allow quick access to the program. The software installation program contains 17 files.
There is no description embedded in this file. The ZAM file is not part of the Windows operating system. This process does not appear as a visible window, but only in the Task Manager. He has a digital signature. This confirms that the manufacturer is registered with a certification authority. ZAM.exe is able to track other applications, transfer information from the computer to the Internet, interpret keystrokes and modify other Windows tasks. This is why 46% of experts consider this issue as a potential threat. It is very likely to cause damage.
Details of Zam.exe :
File name: ZAM.exe
Size: 13MiB (14064880 bytes)
Type : peexe executable file
Description: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
SHA256 : fad6421ee5d49f5d44924026e5040c5ff9536aabc544748ba4bde70c826f8d7f
Error messages Associated with ZAM.exe :
- zam.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
- zam.exe – Application Error. The instruction at “0xXXXXXXXX” referenced memory at “0xXXXXXXXX”. The memory could not be “read/written”. Click on OK to terminate the program.
- Advanced Malware Protection has stopped working.
- End Program – zam.exe. This program is not responding.
- zam.exe is not a valid Win32 application.
- zam.exe – Application Error. The application failed to initialize properly (0xXXXXXXXX). Click OK to terminate the application.
How to Remove ‘ZAM.exe’
Malware or viruses do not allow the system to operate, destroy and modify the registry, so the computer does not execute its request correctly. Malware is also removed, the registry is always ruined or modified, so that problems persist on your computer. Therefore, you should repair the registry. In addition, some malware or viruses add DLL or exe files to the registry, causing strange DLL or exe errors and slowing down your PC’s performance.
Note that deleting only the main executable file (zam.exe) without uninstalling the application will probably not solve the problem. In this case, there is a high probability that the main installation of the application will regenerate the executable even if you delete it at the end.
- Press Windows + R to open a Run dialog box. Then type “appwiz.cpl”.
- Press Enter to open the Programs and Features window.
- Once in the Programs and Features window, scroll down the list of applications and locate the parent application of zam.exe.
- When you see it, right-click it and select Uninstall from the new context menu that appears.
- If you are on the uninstall screen, follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process and restart your computer.
Perform a System File Checker
- Press the Windows key and Q.
- Type Cmd, then Ctrl+Shift+Enter.
- Right-click on Command Prompt.
- Select Run as administrator.
- Enter the sfc/scannow code and press Enter.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to troubleshoot Windows errors and optimize system performance
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.