RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
Windows Touch is a Windows 7 feature that changes the user interface to point and click to touch and type during installation on a slate PC. To start programs and open documents, tap; to scroll web pages and lists, move the screen by touching and dragging the page with one or two fingers.
Windows 7 Professional on a Slate PC offers many features :
- Provides all the capabilities of a high-performance computer with the mobility and convenience of a tablet.
- Run products you already know – all your favorite Windows 7 Professional programs are ready to touch.
- Provides compatibility to run virtually any program and connect to almost any device, no matter where you are.
- Only requires a pen (sometimes called a pen) or your finger instead of the mouse and keyboard.
- Can be customized and optimized according to your needs.
In Windows Touch, Press and hold means Right-click an item. To right-click an item in Windows Touch. Touch and hold the screen you want to right-click until a complete circle appears, then lift your finger. The context menu appears after lifting your finger.
To perform common tasks such as Copy, Paste, Cancel and Delete, use one finger movement. When you click, quickly draw a short line in one of them as if you were brushing something off the screen with the tip of your finger or pen. The direction of the video determines the shortcut you use
The movements you make with one or two fingers may be easier to use with Windows Touch than with a mouse, pen or keyboard. The following table describes the gestures available with Windows Touch. You can find more information about this here under Windows 7 Touch Gestures.
You can also use the touch functions of Internet Explorer 9 on the PC Slate to access the Internet. Touch functions give you the same functions as a mouse. These gestures make it easier to zoom in and out of a web page with your fingertips, to look closer or simply to make better use of the screen area. The following table describes the touch functions of Internet Explorer 9
- Windows 7 Professional on a Microsoft Touch Pack manual
- for Windows 7
RECOMMENDED: Click here to troubleshoot Windows errors and optimize system performance