Updated April 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
The error “fbconnect library is missing (sdk.js)” occurs when using different browsers under Windows 10, usually when using Flash Player to run online content such as interactive websites and online games. This problem mainly affects EA’s Pogo games.
The problem can sometimes be ignored by clicking OK, but in most cases, users are forced to stop playing because the website simply cannot be loaded. Fortunately, users who have already encountered this problem have decided to share their methods. We have provided step-by-step solutions so that you can take a look at them below!
What is the fbconnect library?
- the fbconnect library is a computer code that facebook distributes to websites that allows the website to communicate with facebook to retrieve your data and be used by this website.
- Typically, websites use this information to connect to their website without you having to fill out additional forms with your data or use new passwords and email addresses. Usually, only your email address is required, but read the Facebook login request carefully, which specifies exactly what information the Facebook website (fb) requests.
If you are having trouble connecting, here are some troubleshooting steps to connect with your Pogo nickname:
Disable track tracking protection
Tracking protection can be used to disable some cookies that track your browser activity. However, many users reported that the only way to solve the “fbconnect library is missing (sdk.js)” problem was to disable this protection. This level of protection may block some cookies or files that are responsible for the proper functioning of the site.
April 2023 Update:
You can now prevent PC problems by using this tool, such as protecting you against file loss and malware. Additionally it is a great way to optimize your computer for maximum performance. The program fixes common errors that might occur on Windows systems with ease - no need for hours of troubleshooting when you have the perfect solution at your fingertips:
- Step 1 : Download PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2 : Click “Start Scan” to find Windows registry issues that could be causing PC problems.
- Step 3 : Click “Repair All” to fix all issues.
If you log in with “Facebook Connect”, try to log out and restart your browser.
Delete your cookies
Cookies are used to store certain data on your computer so that it is automatically saved the next time you visit the Pogo site if the cookie is still present. If it does not work as expected, the cookie file may have a problem and you will need to delete it.
Deleting temporary Internet files from your browser / Deleting temporary Internet files
Clearing the browser cache can solve many common problems with online games.
To continue, please read this article: Clearing your browser’s cache
Removing the Java cache
Note: The Java cache is different from your browser’s cache and can be a quick and easy solution.
Anti-virus software, firewall, ad and pop-up blocker
The most common causes of problems that players encounter when playing our games are simply caused by antivirus, firewall, ad blocking software and pop-ups, in which case you should read the software manual or help files for detailed instructions on how to make the desired changes to the software.
Connect with another browser
These steps should help you to solve the problem, especially the cache and cookie advice. Please try these solutions and let us know if the problem is solved.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.