Updated December 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
The Windows 0x80070011 update error code occurs when the system becomes unstable and critical system files are missing. These problems occur and will continue to occur if your computer is not regularly maintained. The problem you now have should be fixed immediately to avoid further damage.
In some cases, users report that when Windows updates damage their computers and programs, this is a misperception. We recommend that you restore your computer at an earlier time when the computer was still running properly, and test it to see if it has corrected your 0x80070011 error code.
Uninstalling and reinstalling Office is a regular choice for many users, but we recommend that you back up your data before continuing to uninstall a program.
This ensures that your data is secure and you are always well advised to start reinstalling a program.
Advanced IT solution for users
- Start your computer and log in as an administrator.
- Click the Start button, select All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and then click Restore System.
- In the new window, select ‘Restore computers at an earlier time’, then click on Next.
- Select the last system recovery point from the “In this list, click on a recovery point” list, then click
- Click on Next in the confirmation window.
- Restarts the computer when recovery is complete.
Check the proxy configuration problem
1) Open the Control Panel.
Windows 7: Click Start, then click Control Panel in the right pane.
Windows 8: Press Windows + Q and type “Control” and click on it.
2) In the search box, type Internet and click on Internet Options.
3) Select the Connections tab, and then tap LAN Settings.
4) Disable “Use a proxy server for your LAN” if it is already turned on.
Uninstall any third-party antivirus software.
- Click on the application icon and hold it down until it starts to shake.
- Click on the Delete button.
- The application is now deleted.
Using SFC Scan
- To run System File Checker on Windows 10/8/7, type cmd in the boot search box. In the result that appears, right-click on cmd and select Run as administrator.
- In the Command Prompt window that opens, type sfc /scannow and press Enter.
- The sfc utility will run for a while and if errors are found, replace them on reboot.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.