Updated November 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
The main issue when upgrading from other versions to Windows 10 is device incompatibility. You will find that some of your peripherals are not working properly, including your graphics, network devices, and hard drives. For some users, this may even affect the print service. Printing is a very simple task on your computer and everyone wants it to run all the time. However, some users received a “Printing error” error when trying to print from their Windows 10 computer. This error is not accompanied by a message and can also appear in the queue. waiting for the printer.
The printing process is more extensive than you might think and requires several components. First, the Print and Queue service must be running for your documents to print successfully. When you access your printer, the task calls the print pool service, which then adds your document to the printer queue. The selected printer will take over and finish printing on paper. Print data is sent via USB, WLAN, or other cables, depending on the printer used.
Update USB drivers
Before following this solution, check if your printer works on another computer or not. If everything works fine, there might be a problem with the USB drivers.
Here you need to update your driver to fix Windows 10 printing error.
- Press Windows Key + R> in the Run dialog> type devmgmt.msc> press Enter.
- If you are prompted for an administrator password, enter the password or click Allow
- Then, in Device Manager, expand> Universal Serial Bus Controllers.
- Find the USB port driver named Chipset / Controller. (Avoid drivers with names like Mass Storage, Generic USB, etc.)
- Now right click the USB controller driver> click update driver software.
- Then click in the next window that appears and select “Search automatically for updated drivers.”
- Make sure you are connected to the Internet to check for the latest drivers.
- Wait for the entire process to complete and click OK.
Now install the drivers and restart your computer. If the USB 3.0 port (blue) continues to display an error, try the USB 2.0 port (black).
What’s more, you can easily update your USB or printer driver by running Driver Easy. This scan and update will automatically make the drivers compatible with your Windows 10 system.
Click the Troubleshoot Printer tab.
- Go to the Windows search bar, type “troubleshoot” and look for the “troubleshooting options” option.
- After that, you need to click on the Troubleshooting Settings tab and then open the Settings window.
- Click “Printer” and click the “Troubleshoot” button.
- Now select the printer on which you want to resolve the HP print error.
- In the end, just check if everything in the printer is error or not.
We hope this article has provided you with information on how to fix the HP error printing issue. If your HP printer is still in an error state, you can download the HP Scan Doctor driver or visit the HP support website for answers to your questions.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.