Updated March 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
)*************** LISTBOX/LISTBOXITEM TEMPLATES ************* it contains styles that are not compatible with a Silverlight 3 project. Delete the entire section between the start and end separators.
12. Now find the element Application at the beginning of the file and insert a new namespace statement to refer to the System namespace in the assembly mscorlib, as shown below.
Color Resources --> #FF1F1F1F1F1F1F1F1F black
13. Now save the modified App.xaml to Expression Blend.
March 2023 Update:
You can now prevent PC problems by using this tool, such as protecting you against file loss and malware. Additionally it is a great way to optimize your computer for maximum performance. The program fixes common errors that might occur on Windows systems with ease - no need for hours of troubleshooting when you have the perfect solution at your fingertips:
- Step 1 : Download PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2 : Click “Start Scan” to find Windows registry issues that could be causing PC problems.
- Step 3 : Click “Repair All” to fix all issues.
14 Then reopen Visual Studio and open the file MainPage.xaml in the XAML view. Then select and copy the element Grid-element with the name LayoutRoot including its children to the clipboard.
15. back to Expression Blend, open the file MainPage.xaml in the XAML view, then paste the contents of the clipboard to replace the empty element LayoutRoot(16)Grid in that file.
16. locate the root UserControl element in the MainPage.xaml file and change the values of the Height attribute to 800 and the Width attribute to 480.
17. Return to Visual Studio, right click MainPage.xaml.cs in Solution Explorer and select View Code. Then copy the event manager ClickMeButton_Click to the clipboard.
18. Finally return to Expression Blend, expand the node MainPage.xaml in the Projects panel, double-click the file MainPage.xaml.cs to open the file in the editor, and paste the code into the clipboard class MainPage.
Now we have successfully replicated our project into a mix of expressions. To create a design for the custom button, please read the next tutorial that will be published tomorrow.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here